Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SGT exam

Unregistered
    no actual count

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    800 have signed up so far.
    More are signing up every day.
    Papo, just study. The odds are better if you belong to HPOA or POC so you can get IN with a study group or other reasons for promotion. The histories speaks for it self.

Unregistered
    More are signing up every day.
    Papo, just study. The odds are better if you belong to HPOA or POC so you can get IN with a study group or other reasons for promotion. The histories speaks for it self.
    Papo those study groups are trash. Do the work yourself don’t rely on anyone else.

Unregistered
    I hear J Wright had a good study group. 🤭

Unregistered
    I hear J Wright had a good study group. 🤭
    The best study group! The one where you and around five others get all the same answers wrong, and then you get knocked off the list, and then everyone forgets about it like nothing happened.

Unregistered
    Study alone!!

Unregistered

Test

So who has the answers lol, guarantee somebody does

Unregistered
    Thank you for saying the truth about this exam here. I am currently writing my essay on the police academy and want to write about this exam too. I didn't know much about it, so I turned here https://edubirdie.com/essay-maker for help, but I would like to study this issue in more detail. And, unfortunately, I have no acquaintances who have passed (or were going to pass) it.

Unregistered
    To the police applicant listed above who is potentially using a paid site to
    complete their pre-employment essay, first learn about plagiarism.
    Most employers will use a program which will check your essay for
    direct plagiarism, unintentional plagiarism, and all sorts of potential plagiarism.
    Any indication of academic dishonesty will usually disqualify an applicant
    from proceeding in the application process, unless your part of the friends
    and family plan. If you are having great difficulty with your essay or have a genuine
    concern with your ability to express yourself in written form that you are seeking to
    use a paid site to complete your essay, then police work may not be your niche.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123