SGT exam - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SGT exam

Unregistered
    Same goes to Mr. Detective that hasn’t seen the road since FTO phases because they’re the best detectives, get promoted, and now have no clue what’s happening on the road (not that they knew when they were on their phases) how to review a crash, worksheet, OI etc...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same goes to Mr. Detective that hasn’t seen the road since FTO phases because they’re the best detectives, get promoted, and now have no clue what’s happening on the road (not that they knew when they were on their phases) how to review a crash, worksheet, OI etc...
    AMEN! Not to mention the detectives getting promoted and straight to special units. They have no idea what’s going on. I think it’s funny all the imposters we have. Thank god for all those gd badges you talk shit about that bails you out whenever theirs a perimeter or major scene since you have no idea how to handle it. But hey, you’re a nice guy who buys the beers on Friday so you can get away with it.

Unregistered
    A real sheriff might make a real department again. If you are on a promotion list and it is possible that you will be promoted, then administration should transfer those individuals from nonuniform to uniform. This should apply to all testing ranks including captain.
    Why? They will be assigned to uniform when they get promoted anyway. This will help them transition better to their assignment and be a benefit to the department and their new district. If they cannot function at an above satisfactory evaluated level back in uniform on the road and before they get promoted, then they should not be promoted at all. This would add a good metric into the general promotion process since they dropped the once good testing process to the joke it is now. Not a joke? Look at the status of the department and what is promoted in the past years since that change. That is proof.

Unregistered
    Papo no one cares, your a little company guy with good ideas stay where you at. Let the big boys who don't wear uniforms do the real police work

Unregistered
    Papo no one cares, your a little company guy with good ideas stay where you at. Let the big boys who don't wear uniforms do the real police work
    Yo d-bag the poster above you isn't wrong. Your just scared. You sound like you went from station 3 or 5 right to HQ and never did a day of real police work.
    I'm in a bureau & have 21 years on & have it good doing my assignment. I dont want to go back to the road, but it wouldn't be the end of my world but it is more work.
    I've seen a lot happen, worked for a lot of supervisors, seen the best & worse, and its gotten worse. Even here in the bureaus. There should be better ways to get quality supervisors who know what they are doing before getting promoted. Something should change for better.

Unregistered
    Yo d-bag the poster above you isn't wrong. Your just scared. You sound like you went from station 3 or 5 right to HQ and never did a day of real police work.
    I'm in a bureau & have 21 years on & have it good doing my assignment. I dont want to go back to the road, but it wouldn't be the end of my world but it is more work.
    I've seen a lot happen, worked for a lot of supervisors, seen the best & worse, and its gotten worse. Even here in the bureaus. There should be better ways to get quality supervisors who know what they are doing before getting promoted. Something should change for better.
    Sir, a lot of good gold badges on road only issue is they aren’t apart of the cool crowd. That’s why your stuck with garbage.

Unregistered
    In other departments people stay in specialized units for a max of 6 years and are rotated to the road again for experience and not to become complacent

Unregistered
    how many people are taking the test ???

Unregistered
    how many people are taking the test ???
    800 have signed up so far.

Unregistered
    800 have signed up so far.
    ha ha pretty funny lol 1/4 of the dept

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast