SGT exam
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SGT exam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

SGT exam

Who’s taking the Sht exam and how does everyone feel about it?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not as good As You Steadman. Any other questions?

Unregistered
    I’m taking it and only have 3 years on. I’m tired of being told what to do while my sgt is home on his farm doing nothing.

Unregistered
    I’m taking it and only have 3 years on. I’m tired of being told what to do while my sgt is home on his farm doing nothing.
    Just join the PBA. They do nothing and get free meals and trips

Unregistered
    You bring up a great point. How many people in command staff have no clue how to do police work or investigate anything. How do they make decisions for units they have no idea about. It blows my mind.

Unregistered
    great timin on the day of election

Unregistered
    You bring up a great point. How many people in command staff have no clue how to do police work or investigate anything. How do they make decisions for units they have no idea about. It blows my mind.
    Make the office commanders handle calks on the road as the primary unit. They should be on the road for 1 day a month handling calls and be required to handle and write the report and transport and book, if necessary.
    They wouldn't survive. But they still make hazardous duty pay sitting in the office. Why?

Unregistered
    Make the office commanders handle calks on the road as the primary unit. They should be on the road for 1 day a month handling calls and be required to handle and write the report and transport and book, if necessary.
    They wouldn't survive. But they still make hazardous duty pay sitting in the office. Why?
    Same for goes for PBA. And PBA has zero police responsibilities.

Unregistered
    This is a huge problem, especially in bureaus.

These people move up in rank, have ZERO experience in anything but the road and are hooked up. What ends up happening is that gold badges with experience and no connections, get passed up by these know nothing retards and then senior detectives in these bureaus, have to deal with those idiots making stupid decisions on things they know nothing about....

Unregistered
    This is a huge problem, especially in bureaus.

These people move up in rank, have ZERO experience in anything but the road and are hooked up. What ends up happening is that gold badges with experience and no connections, get passed up by these know nothing retards and then senior detectives in these bureaus, have to deal with those idiots making stupid decisions on things they know nothing about....
    Like making contact with a subject before doing a show up or line up to make sure he’s the subject. Yes, correct. But guess what, no one cares.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast