Court ops - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Court ops

Caroline Poteet
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3223206]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

How about both of you shut the "FUKC" up and stay off this site. DAMN ENOUGH ALREADY.
    So you put your name so we know who you are.Now we do, so bye
    Too fuc"'&% funny. You are quick to say stay off site!! But not (Man ) enough to post your name.. So unless your my parent.. Please shut the Fu"' up and don't tell me what to do. Because I know you don't have the balls to!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3223206]

How about both of you shut the "FUKC" up and stay off this site. DAMN ENOUGH ALREADY.
    So you put your name so we know who you are.Now we do, so bye

One it’s a public site! And second since your to damn scared to post your name! Why don’t you stay off the site and shut the F-up! Just continue to hide like them B—— your are hiding behind a badge! Too funny and LMAO at a sorry excuse for a deputy / supervisor that you are! KP

Unregistered

Kinky Kurt Pinky Panty Poteet

To the low life that put this post out attacking family! You are a lowlife and too afraid to put your name out there. You have nothing better than to attack a woman. You are an individual who should have never been giving a badge. You have tarnish the badge and are the reason why public society is against law-enforcement so much. You love to push people around because you have nothing better to do in your little life which is a nonexistence life outside of the agency! Do you want to air dirty laundry you might want to look in the mirror first. In the end Karma will get you. You can only break the law, push people around and make the rules to fit suit to whatever your needs are at that time. In the end the sheriff will only protect you for so long. But then again a lowlife will keep paying his way to get where he thinks he needs to be in life. The saddest part is you represent the uniform you wear.* You are useless person with no professionalism, ethics, and morals and let alone the lack of education to go along with it. So just keep hiding behind a keyboard because I’m sure the next time a Post comes out there will be no name again! A Chicken S— yellow belly! But I guess you were castrated when you took the job. And I’m not hard to find. Kurt Poteet
    Whoa slow down there Kinky Kurt Pinky Panties Poteet. Yeah we remember when you thought it was funny you came to work in women's panties and showing your coworkers. This thread is more work than your lazy a$$ did for years as a worthless cop. If you and Caroline are back great but you spent years complaining about her being biploar and cheating on you and don't forget the 2 little affairs you had my cuckold loving friend. I'm sure we can show Caroline some pictures that will soothe her guilt over seeking a real man and not a cuck queen like you

Unregistered
    Whoa slow down there Kinky Kurt Pinky Panties Poteet. Yeah we remember when you thought it was funny you came to work in women's panties and showing your coworkers. This thread is more work than your lazy a$$ did for years as a worthless cop. If you and Caroline are back great but you spent years complaining about her being biploar and cheating on you and don't forget the 2 little affairs you had my cuckold loving friend. I'm sure we can show Caroline some pictures that will soothe her guilt over seeking a real man and not a cuck queen like you
    Please do.....

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3223233]

One it’s a public site! And second since your to damn scared to post your name! Why don’t you stay off the site and shut the F-up! Just continue to hide like them B—— your are hiding behind a badge! Too funny and LMAO at a sorry excuse for a deputy / supervisor that you are! KP
    Ewwwww. Did someone hit a nerve? Maybe you should stay of this site .BADGEBUNNY.......

Unregistered
    Hey KP..lol..You still wear pink???

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3224212]
    Ewwwww. Did someone hit a nerve? Maybe you should stay of this site .BADGEBUNNY.......
    Chisti endres. Is the Badgebunny.....

Unregistered

This is entertaining! And to think you have a badge. It’s appears that LCSO deputy is a swinish multitudes. And love messing with others and their family. And the person posting would appear to be a turn key that would take off their name tag to beat someone! Just as posting in this site. You would never see this up north at a stand up department.

Unregistered

?

All the whiners started complaining after Sgt. to Lt. to Cpt. Bass came into the unit. He and Sgt. Marcotte started demanding cops act like cops and the timid rule breaking misfits didn't like it and thought they could revolt and now they're all gone and playing keyboard cowards sitting at home wearing their underwear.
    who wears underwear anymore?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123