Court ops - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Court ops

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the whiners started complaining after Sgt. to Lt. to Cpt. Bass came into the unit. He and Sgt. Marcotte started demanding cops act like cops and the timid rule breaking misfits didn't like it and thought they could revolt and now they're all gone and playing keyboard cowards sitting at home wearing their underwear.
    Funny KS! We all know all of you are kissing and sucking CM d——-!

Unregistered
    Funny KS! We all know all of you are kissing and sucking CM d——-!
    And don’t forget JW!

Unregistered
    All the whiners started complaining after Sgt. to Lt. to Cpt. Bass came into the unit. He and Sgt. Marcotte started demanding cops act like cops and the timid rule breaking misfits didn't like it and thought they could revolt and now they're all gone and playing keyboard cowards sitting at home wearing their underwear.

That’s funny! He’s a loser who took all the details to be seen! Then he listen to SC that he should pay to play! I’m sure his better half is jealous do to all the d—— he sucked to get where he’s at now! Karma will get all of them one day!

Unregistered

Caroline Poteet

Just so ya'll know my good for nothing won't come out of the closet cheating quitting soon to be ex-husband has been posting on this site for over a year now about the sheriff's office

Unregistered
    You low life MF's. this is Caroline, Poteet. Go ahead and put my name on a post. You aren't Man enough to post your names.. you hide behind your keyboards. Grow some balls and man the f&^%$ up. But we all know you don't have them. Oh, that's right you tuck the ones you do have. Because you want to be a woman. Maybe that's why you used my name, Plus I would never call Kurt Poteet a low life Mother.. So please since you put my name on a post. Be the man you think you are and put your name.. Waiting....

Unregistered

The real Alpha

You low life MF's. this is Caroline, Poteet. Go ahead and put my name on a post. You aren't Man enough to post your names.. you hide behind your keyboards. Grow some balls and man the f&^%$ up. But we all know you don't have them. Oh, that's right you tuck the ones you do have. Because you want to be a woman. Maybe that's why you used my name, Plus I would never call Kurt Poteet a low life Mother.. So please since you put my name on a post. Be the man you think you are and put your name.. Waiting....
    We know who the REAL man is in the relationship Carol, er Karen. Thanks for letting your bitc8 retire so we don't have to see that poor excuse for a cop anymore. Now he can mow some real grass since we know his delicate ways didn't get your grass mowed much. How long you back with Kurtsy this time before you need to go out and find a real man again?

Kurt
    We know who the REAL man is in the relationship Carol, er Karen. Thanks for letting your bitc8 retire so we don't have to see that poor excuse for a cop anymore. Now he can mow some real grass since we know his delicate ways didn't get your grass mowed much. How long you back with Kurtsy this time before you need to go out and find a real man again?

To the low life that put this post out attacking family! You are a lowlife and too afraid to put your name out there. You have nothing better than to attack a woman. You are an individual who should have never been giving a badge. You have tarnish the badge and are the reason why public society is against law-enforcement so much. You love to push people around because you have nothing better to do in your little life which is a nonexistence life outside of the agency! Do you want to air dirty laundry you might want to look in the mirror first. In the end Karma will get you. You can only break the law, push people around and make the rules to fit suit to whatever your needs are at that time. In the end the sheriff will only protect you for so long. But then again a lowlife will keep paying his way to get where he thinks he needs to be in life. The saddest part is you represent the uniform you wear. You are useless person with no professionalism, ethics, and morals and let alone the lack education to go along with it. So just keep hiding behind a keyboard because I’m sure the next time a post comes out there will be no name again! A Chicken S— yellow belly! But I guess you were castrated when you took the job. And I’m not hard to find! Kurt Poteet

But I guess Mod 610 let low life’s attack family members!

Unregistered
    To the low life that put this post out attacking family! You are a lowlife and too afraid to put your name out there. You have nothing better than to attack a woman. You are an individual who should have never been giving a badge. You have tarnish the badge and are the reason why public society is against law-enforcement so much. You love to push people around because you have nothing better to do in your little life which is a nonexistence life outside of the agency! Do you want to air dirty laundry you might want to look in the mirror first. In the end Karma will get you. You can only break the law, push people around and make the rules to fit suit to whatever your needs are at that time. In the end the sheriff will only protect you for so long. But then again a lowlife will keep paying his way to get where he thinks he needs to be in life. The saddest part is you represent the uniform you wear.* You are useless person with no professionalism, ethics, and morals and let alone the lack of education to go along with it. So just keep hiding behind a keyboard because I’m sure the next time a Post comes out there will be no name again! A Chicken S— yellow belly! But I guess you were castrated when you took the job. And I’m not hard to find. Kurt Poteet

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3220747]To the low life that put this post out attacking family! You are a lowlife and too afraid to put your name out there. You have nothing better than to attack a woman. You are an individual who should have never been giving a badge. You have tarnish the badge and are the reason why public society is against law-enforcement so much. You love to push people around because you have nothing better to do in your little life which is a nonexistence life outside of the agency! Do you want to air dirty laundry you might want to look in the mirror first. In the end Karma will get you. You can only break the law, push people around and make the rules to fit suit to whatever your needs are at that time. In the end the sheriff will only protect you for so long. But then again a lowlife will keep paying his way to get where he thinks he needs to be in life. The saddest part is you represent the uniform you wear.* You are useless person with no professionalism, ethics, and morals and let alone the lack of education to go along with it. So just keep hiding behind a keyboard because I’m sure the next time a Post comes out there will be no name again! A Chicken S— yellow belly! But I guess you were castrated when you took the job. And I’m not hard to find. Kurt Poteet

I guess Mob610 let’s low life’s attack family on here! Must work for LCSO

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3220750]
    To the low life that put this post out attacking family! You are a lowlife and too afraid to put your name out there. You have nothing better than to attack a woman. You are an individual who should have never been giving a badge. You have tarnish the badge and are the reason why public society is against law-enforcement so much. You love to push people around because you have nothing better to do in your little life which is a nonexistence life outside of the agency! Do you want to air dirty laundry you might want to look in the mirror first. In the end Karma will get you. You can only break the law, push people around and make the rules to fit suit to whatever your needs are at that time. In the end the sheriff will only protect you for so long. But then again a lowlife will keep paying his way to get where he thinks he needs to be in life. The saddest part is you represent the uniform you wear.* You are useless person with no professionalism, ethics, and morals and let alone the lack of education to go along with it. So just keep hiding behind a keyboard because I’m sure the next time a Post comes out there will be no name again! A Chicken S— yellow belly! But I guess you were castrated when you took the job. And I’m not hard to find. Kurt Poteet

I guess Mob610 let’s low life’s attack family on here! Must work for LCSO

How about both of you shut the "FUKC" up and stay off this site. DAMN ENOUGH ALREADY.
    So you put your name so we know who you are.Now we do, so bye

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast