Two from IA will be rolled back - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered
    This is a great department and we must get rid of investigators who protect their friends and family and then punish those who are unknown or those who violate minor rules. The motorcyclists alleged death cover up was a disgrace to humanity. It is our duty to show new officers that this conduct is unacceptable and unbecoming of an officer!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a great department and we must get rid of investigators who protect their friends and family and then punish those who are unknown or those who violate minor rules. The motorcyclists alleged death cover up was a disgrace to humanity. It is our duty to show new officers that this conduct is unacceptable and unbecoming of an officer!!!
    Go troll your bull spit somewhere else the motorcyclist fled shame on him it brought it on himself. If he had pulled over no problem maybe a ticket this is why we have traffics laws snowflake go kiss Bidden backside.

Unregistered
    Hey, Ahole! I hope you don’t feel the same way about the poor young girl who was ejected and died on impact because of a fleeing felon. I sure hope it wasn’t your daughter.

Unregistered
    Our department is triple accredited and one in only nineteen departments in the world. How can we allow and orchestrate such a malicious alleged cover up. Chief you must act swiftly and rectify the motorcyclists death incident and the most recent one which took the life of such a beautiful innocent young lady. You have the powers in your hands before you abandon your tenure here.

Unregistered
    Our department is triple accredited and one in only nineteen departments in the world. How can we allow and orchestrate such a malicious alleged cover up. Chief you must act swiftly and rectify the motorcyclists death incident and the most recent one which took the life of such a beautiful innocent young lady. You have the powers in your hands before you abandon your tenure here.
    nope. I think I won't, let it be a lesson to speeding thugs.

Unregistered
    Hey, Ahole! I hope you don’t feel the same way about the poor young girl who was ejected and died on impact because of a fleeing felon. I sure hope it wasn’t your daughter.
    We all make choices in life to go thug life or live the right life. So no I don’t feel sorry for her, if he had cared enough he wouldn’t have done it with her on the back.

Unregistered
    Please explained , I'm not familiar with this case , was this female been kidnapped and force to ride in the back of a speeding motorcycle or did she willingly rode with her boyfriend , was the driver of the motorcycle force to flee and involved his girlfriend on a reckless and dangerous speed or did he willing did that on his own , did the motorcyclists had a choice to stop and face the consequences like a man and instead of running like a coward

Unregistered
    We must accept responsibility and treat all persons with dignity. It is our duty to be transparent and loyal to our profession. Those who are new and embarking in law enforcement, must always stay humble and help others. Don’t ever step on the turtles shell in order to advance.

Unregistered
    We must accept responsibility and treat all persons with dignity. It is our duty to be transparent and loyal to our profession. Those who are new and embarking in law enforcement, must always stay humble and help others. Don’t ever step on the turtles shell in order to advance.
    Hey snowflake think you need to change professions maybe become a dog sitter.

Unregistered
    Please explained , I'm not familiar with this case , was this female been kidnapped and force to ride in the back of a speeding motorcycle or did she willingly rode with her boyfriend , was the driver of the motorcycle force to flee and involved his girlfriend on a reckless and dangerous speed or did he willing did that on his own , did the motorcyclists had a choice to stop and face the consequences like a man and instead of running like a coward

A 1,000% correct, the Thug made the wrong choice, paid with his life! Oh well.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast