Two from IA will be rolled back
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Two from IA will be rolled back

Don't worry we have some great spots in patrol

Unregistered
    Wrong. Only one.

Unregistered
    Wrong. Two. Captain and LT Lanier is one of the two Lts. Go back in your I don't know hole.

Unregistered
    Don’t think so. The captain in IA is the senior Captain in Department. If you’re talking about the midget captain look elsewhere. He’s not in IA.

Unregistered
    Thats why you know nothing. Padron was the last captain promoted and Lanier is one of the two on chopping block.

Unregistered
    Again... Padron isn’t in IA, idiot. McDonald is.

Unregistered
    Your right. I was having IA nightmares.

Unregistered
    Where is Capt. Pardon

Unregistered
    I wonder if these cuts in Internal Affairs has to do anything with the alleged motorcyclist crash cover up? Their involvement if any, was outright criminal. They are currently investigating the May 5 horrible hit and run crash which took the young life of Mrs Ramirez, where allegedly the perpetrator was being chased by multiple elite team officers. It is the upmost duty of those investigators to do right by her and her family, and accurately investigate the incident without any cover up or discrepancies. The firm will be keeping a close eye on this outcome.

Unregistered

Don't need a GPS for Padron's QTH...

Mini-Captain Oliva aka Padron is not hard to find... He is either up Ilbamea's ass or up his nose... He is still spineless and afraid of his own shadow...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast