Bring back FHP CSO's
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Bring back FHP CSO's

End the nightmare in Troop D. Give us the assistance of FHP CSO's now! Bring them back!

Unregistered
    What will Troopers do if the CSOs are working crashes?

Unregistered
    No s4s.... We keep the local Dunkin’ Donuts in business!! Then I give em one good x50 for the shift.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What will Troopers do if the CSOs are working crashes?
    10-50's, more DUI enforcement, Sig 3 investigations, drug surveillance ops, revoked and suspended driver surveillance ops, create more specialty units, expand Fhp's role.

Unregistered
    10-50's, more DUI enforcement, Sig 3 investigations, drug surveillance ops, revoked and suspended driver surveillance ops, create more specialty units, expand Fhp's role.
    Riiiiiiiight. That’s funny!! The whole agency is just going to become proactive 😆 You live in a fantasy land my man. Keep drinking that FHP flavored Kool Aid. You want to get into any of the things you listed I suggest you finish your 2 years and bounce don’t buy in unless you are planning to promote.

Unregistered
    Riiiiiiiight. That’s funny!! The whole agency is just going to become proactive 😆 You live in a fantasy land my man. Keep drinking that FHP flavored Kool Aid. You want to get into any of the things you listed I suggest you finish your 2 years and bounce don’t buy in unless you are planning to promote.
    This is sad. State Agency run like crap. Agency has all the toys.

Unregistered
    Lol! Expand FHP’S roles? Homie is totally drinking the Kool Aid!!! Do yourself a favor and bounce don’t waste your time with FHP. You will forever be a re-active Leo ESP in Troop D! That place is a shit hole! Micromanaged by morons! You are underpaid and OVERWORKED!! The brass don’t give 2 shits about you. They wonder why everyone bounces out of troop D after a year. Go to an agency that actually enforces things that matter and could careless if you run a stop sign during a pursuit! I mean if you are cool with cleaning up crashes that have been holding for 4hrs then you go to the next, then the next, then the next..(I’m bored just writing this)...beatrooper.com
    Or join a real agency and become a real cop!

Unregistered
    End the nightmare in Troop D. Give us the assistance of FHP CSO's now! Bring them back!
    I agree, this will help with the state budget. Get rid of the law enforcement side of DHSMV. Have civiliansback working crashes (CSO) . This is what most Sheriffs departments are doing at this time.

FHP is a out dated department and a waste of taxpayers money.

Unregistered
    I agree, this will help with the state budget. Get rid of the law enforcement side of DHSMV. Have civiliansback working crashes (CSO) . This is what most Sheriffs departments are doing at this time.

Go away idiot. Apply again in a year, pointless to even reply to you.

Unregistered

Yeah, a CSD is going to arrest a DUI in a crash, no they will call the SO and the SO will say, you figure it out, lol. A CSD will do a stolen vehicle recovery, will work criminal fatalities, will look for that armed robbery suspect bolo, and the list goes on. You are a fool, lmao.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast