See Ya Eliseo. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: See Ya Eliseo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bob is a sell out with no moral values and will do whatever it takes to get re-elected. He has proven this time and time again. Everyone and everything is disposable if it can help him politically. We need a sheriff who can concentrate on getting the job done not one who has delusions of grandeur of higher political office.
    Seems Bob does concentrate on getting the job done and its you that’s obsessed with his political career. When the is thE last time Bob said anything about “higher office”? That wud be never. When’s the last time Santana was a cop. That would be NEVER. Santana could not find the front door to the SAB without a taco truck parked out front.

Unregistered
    Bob is a sell out with no moral values and will do whatever it takes to get re-elected. He has proven this time and time again. Everyone and everything is disposable if it can help him politically. We need a sheriff who can concentrate on getting the job done not one who has delusions of grandeur of higher political office.
    Well this is another LIE, please give examples so I can embarrass you. I will wait..

Unregistered
    Well this is another LIE, please give examples so I can embarrass you. I will wait..
    You are either new here or one of Bob's campaign donors.

Unregistered
    12 hour shifts and body cameras???? Your response Bob or his spoke person.

Unregistered
    Will there be lay offs or budgets cuts Bob or his spokesperson.

Unregistered
    Adams Arms, SPPD review board, rigged IAD cases which destroyed many careers, double-dippers, Greek mafia, rampant nepotism in promotions, etc, etc. Is that embarrassing enough for you?

Unregistered
    We are not subject to sppd review board. That board is a joke anyway. Sppd will investigate shooting that’s it

Unregistered
    Adams Arms, SPPD review board, rigged IAD cases which destroyed many careers, double-dippers, Greek mafia, rampant nepotism in promotions, etc, etc. Is that embarrassing enough for you?
    This is too easy, Adams Arms was a well qualified effective AR that no one could have seen the manufacture malfunction. We do not answer to SPPD. "rigged IAD cases" seriously? you want to blame your incompetence on some one else. A retired Deputy once told me DON'T DO STUPID SHIT! Double dippers are hired because qualified already trained people are needed, especially now. You call it nepotism, I call it hiring good quality people from good families. Greek Mafia, that's funny, delusional, but funny.

I am not new here and have not donated anything to the Sheriff's campaign.

12 hour shifts in the jail and on the road are just plain more feasible and modern way of policing, if you do not like it transfer to another unit without them. Body cameras were coming along time ago. Again the Sheriff put it off for as long as he could because of logistics, cost, storage, policy and because he knows that some of you won't be able to keep up, sort of like downloading you Coban.

There will not be budget cuts or layoffs, but please spread your paranoia.

This Sheriff has consistently put employees and their families before himself, he has already said openly that this is his job and he isn't going anywhere.

Unregistered
    This is too easy, Adams Arms was a well qualified effective AR that no one could have seen the manufacture malfunction. We do not answer to SPPD. "rigged IAD cases" seriously? you want to blame your incompetence on some one else. A retired Deputy once told me DON'T DO STUPID SHIT! Double dippers are hired because qualified already trained people are needed, especially now. You call it nepotism, I call it hiring good quality people from good families. Greek Mafia, that's funny, delusional, but funny.

I am not new here and have not donated anything to the Sheriff's campaign.

12 hour shifts in the jail and on the road are just plain more feasible and modern way of policing, if you do not like it transfer to another unit without them. Body cameras were coming along time ago. Again the Sheriff put it off for as long as he could because of logistics, cost, storage, policy and because he knows that some of you won't be able to keep up, sort of like downloading you Coban.

There will not be budget cuts or layoffs, but please spread your paranoia.

This Sheriff has consistently put employees and their families before himself, he has already said openly that this is his job and he isn't going anywhere.
    Well Thanks “ask the executive staff” I see things are more feasible when it fits a agenda. That’s political talk which equates to a lie. However the claim of rehiring qualified people should only exist in the lower ranks. We shouldn’t make millionaires out of a public servant. Stop trying to sound intelligent. Plus if your aware of 2009 and buy outs. The economy was 10 times better then that it is now. I question your facts and find your comments full of subjective BS.

Unregistered
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/florid...8q-QBJg4BdMoXE

Mayor Kriseman has endorsed Santana for Sheriff. TBT has endorsed Gualtieri. The Democrat vote is split.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast