Santana the Fraud

Unregistered

Santana the Fraud

I see that Santana the Taco Bus Driver is out lying about the Sheriff. When Santana worked here the guy could not walk and eat a taco at the same time. He was a 300 pound blob who took siestas everyday. I caught him sleeping with salsa stains on his shirt more than once. God help us if that guy get more than 100 votes. He will be owned by the liberal democrats that are propping this guy up. He has zero business being a Sheriff just like he had zero business being on the Clearwater Commission or the School Board. He is not a cop and only looking to steal a check.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I caught him sleeping with salsa stains on his shirt more than once.
    Yeah,... and? How many LEO's have found your Mom passed out with jizz dried all over her like she hosted a PCSO BUKAKE party? We don't judge her, so don't judge Eliseo.

Unregistered
    While he is a dud, could you please not bother unless you could come up with something realistic. Some innuendos that would apply only to a guy from south of the Rio Grande only make you look like a fool. The guy sucks, there is plenty of material you could use. He's a Priceline Wetback, not Mexican. Start there. Or his way liberal coddling ideas on social reform.

Unregistered
    Seems the Sheriff, do boys are getting a little worried. Don't worry he'll get my vote. Going on social media to run another down, wow your the man. Why not, when the Sheriff is giving one of his press releases, jump on board and talk the talk about Mr. S. I guess being a internet thug and having not to correctly I.D. yourself, you can say and be all you want to be. Your a joke and please write back. I need a few more laughs. Oh me, I'm Johnny G. not hard to find, now I'm not looking for a smackdown or to go fisticuff with you. Won't backdown either but come on, we all can use a little positive press.

Unregistered
    Bob is a wimp. When he worked at the jail he'd run to the bathroom every time there might be a use. Plus he was a know-it-all. Bob was too arrogant to have other deputies show him the keys so the inmates told him which keys to use. Everyone was happy when he left because he was a not a team player.

Unregistered
    Bob is a wimp. When he worked at the jail he'd run to the bathroom every time there might be a use. Plus he was a know-it-all. Bob was too arrogant to have other deputies show him the keys so the inmates told him which keys to use. Everyone was happy when he left because he was a not a team player.
    Don’t know about all the jail stuff but Bob is not a team player.

Unregistered
    This is a plain stupid post!

Unregistered
    This is a plain stupid post!
    It is a fact! Nobody wanted to work with Bob.