FLPD Hiring Process - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    isn't that the interim chief? If it is, they might not want to ask to speak to Karen but to chief Dietrich.
    Just tell her Scott W Rothstein gave you the number to contact her or her husband Robert.

Unregistered
    You guys are funny. Really setting me up for failure to call the chief hahah. Nice try can someone really help me out who's in the process. How long it took you to get results from oral interview.

Unregistered
    You guys are funny. Really setting me up for failure to call the chief hahah. Nice try can someone really help me out who's in the process. How long it took you to get results from oral interview.
    If they didn’t tell you yet then look somewhere else....

Unregistered
    She and her husband received a lot of cash money from me. I will be released around 2052, when you get your job please send funds to my commissary account.
    Thanks,
    Scott

WHO GUARDED ROTHSTEIN'S EMPIRE? THE POLICE LIST ...

— ... here is the list of officers who worked the off-duty detail for Scott Rothstein. ... Rothstein?s home Sgt. Steve Greenlaw Officer DeAnna Garcia Sgt. Dana ... Karen Dietrich Lt. Robert Dietrich Patrol Officer Jose A. Lopez Sgt.

Unregistered
    How did the poly go and phyc ? I'm going to schedule my stuff soon I was told I will be getting contacted

Unregistered
    How did the poly go and phyc ? I'm going to schedule my stuff soon I was told I will be getting contacted
    I was border line on my polygraph, they said it was it was nervousness and examiner error so I passed.

Unregistered
    Passed both, be truthful on both simple. Currently in Background stage, is anyone else in background? I here they have a lot of spots.

Unregistered
    Just tell them Loges sent you.

Unregistered
    Good to know they gave you date yet they looking to hire and how many people?. Im literally going to do the whole process in a week just not final medical. Did they schedule medical for you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234