FLPD Hiring Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    They have a method of processing, I heard the higher you score the better chance you have of getting hired. Ask the recruiter you spook to about the positions he can probably find out for you. When are they looking to hire the 12-15 new Officers?

Unregistered
    They did not give me a date they want to hire. But I've been trying to get in touch with anyone and no answer. I guess I have to play waiting game.

Unregistered

Need another house cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They have a method of processing, I heard the higher you score the better chance you have of getting hired. Ask the recruiter you spook to about the positions he can probably find out for you. When are they looking to hire the 12-15 new Officers?
    "spook" Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...istory-6926098

Unregistered
    I love how people love to bring up stuff on here from 10 years ago or longer. Like 70% of patrol has worked there less than 10 years. Get over it

Unregistered
    I love how people love to bring up stuff on here from 10 years ago or longer. Like 70% of patrol has worked there less than 10 years. Get over it
    It is still relevant dummy. YOU are part of the problem.

Unregistered
    "spook" Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...istory-6926098
    Clearly a typo based on the content of the sentence.

Unregistered
    It is still relevant dummy. YOU are part of the problem.
    No it’s not. Get over it. We go to work to do our jobs we don’t even know who those people are. You sound like a district 1 day shift guy that’s never left patrol because you’re are loser. Just get over it no one cares

Unregistered
    No it’s not. Get over it. We go to work to do our jobs we don’t even know who those people are. You sound like a district 1 day shift guy that’s never left patrol because you’re are loser. Just get over it no one cares
    Don't even entertain the negativity man. Is FLPD busy? Whats the best district and shift to work? Whats the call volume like?

Unregistered
    They are your current command staff.

Unregistered
    They are your current command staff.
    What are you talking about?? none of them are command staff.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast