FLPD Hiring Process - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They did not give me a date they want to hire. But I've been trying to get in touch with anyone and no answer. I guess I have to play waiting game.
    You will be hired on Christmas Day.

Unregistered
    You will be hired on Christmas Day.
    How do you know? How many are they hiring?

Unregistered
    There’s more openings than people that are going to
    pass the entire process. If you didn’t score like 85 or higher on your interview start looking somewhere else because it ain’t gonna be you.

Unregistered
    There’s more openings than people that are going to
    pass the entire process. If you didn’t score like 85 or higher on your interview start looking somewhere else because it ain’t gonna be you.
    Was told I scored a 92. Doing my Poly next week. Wonder how many spots they have, will they hire next year also or they hire very rarely?

Unregistered
    Was told I scored a 92. Doing my Poly next week. Wonder how many spots they have, will they hire next year also or they hire very rarely?

If you scored 92 just worry about passing everything and the hiring committee will make their decision. There’s more spots than people that are going to pass everything.

Unregistered
    If you scored 92 just worry about passing everything and the hiring committee will make their decision. There’s more spots than people that are going to pass everything.
    Hiring committee?

Unregistered
    There are 32 openings to fill.

Unregistered
    I've been waiting over a month to get a score from interview or answer from anyone. Either email or phone. Did it take this long for your guys?

Unregistered
    I've been waiting over a month to get a score from interview or answer from anyone. Either email or phone. Did it take this long for your guys?
    Call (954) 828-5590 ask for Karen, you should have received an answer 10 days after your interview.

Unregistered
    Call (954) 828-5590 ask for Karen, you should have received an answer 10 days after your interview.
    isn't that the interim chief? If it is, they might not want to ask to speak to Karen but to chief Dietrich.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast