Uber 1 left - Who’s next? - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad part is that Squad and JS were taught by some great seasoned detectives who have handled and closed many more cases than they ever will. As most end up, those guys we dragged through the mud by the job as it takes a toll on everyone. And couldn’t wait to retire as most of us are

PV gets there and has no clue on the depth of the pool he entered and relies solely on JS who didn’t have the support he once had and the lack of a SGT who thought personal connections was the way to recognition is what got them in trouble.

PV bypassed the line and hard work part for awards and glory and shit on great detectives, sergeants, and even Lieutenants who had been there since before he was on the department Bad mouthed them all the way to the top and at the SAO, and PBA. Those that have been here longer than 8 years know it’s a grind and aren’t here necessarily for a career platform or to self-glorify or promote themselves like Paul has done. True recognition comes from those above you who have done the job and know how difficult it is, not from yourself who didn’t know and are out of your depth range.

I don’t hate on JS but yes he could have been more of a team player, but his Sgt was anything but a team player, and still is.

Time to move on and hopefully regain control of this once and still could be great bureau. Freddy you were here and know you can only fake it for so long like Paul did, please give us a major with experience and who can manage adults and who treats us with respect like you once did
    Why don’t you all go solve your issues one on one instead of coming out hear posting garbage. That’s the problem with this agency. No one has the cojones to say what’s on their mind and solve it. Bunch of little *****es.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you all go solve your issues one on one instead of coming out hear posting garbage. That’s the problem with this agency. No one has the cojones to say what’s on their mind and solve it. Bunch of little *****es.
    Like I previously stated. No one at the PBA has a backbone. They would never settle this one on one.

Unregistered
    That move was done but he threatened to report and claim hostile work environment. Yet he had the ear of a now Chief when he was an LT and now has the ear of the Director who was a Major there. He was out there by a great man whom everyone respected and behind closed doors was embarrassed, ashamed, and apologetic that PV turned out to be such a weasel

Unregistered
    So how is it possible that Villaverde now has a rental? Is this child not good enough to drive around in the County SUV as the previous Uber driver did? Seriously? With all the entities in our department that have been asking for a rental and this turd gets one! Another example of great leadership Director. No wonder you are being removed soon!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3259194]I can honestly say that when I arrived at the bureau, I was taught to hate those guys and that squad. So I did. I didn’t know why, I just did. I watched them work and succeed over and over, but I never had contact with them. One day, by chance, I had a nice conversation with JS, and I got some of the best advise I ever received from anyone in that bureau, and I saw a side of him that I had never seen before. I’m gone now, since I made the mistake of getting promoted, and I regret the wasted time hating on people I had no business hating. I allowed the toxic element in that bureau to influence me, and truth be told, JS and that squad (not sure who else is there now besides Sabel) are the hands down best investigators in that bureau. Just being honest.[/QUOTE

That was such a heartfelt tearjerking story about how the beloved JS gave you advice one day and you were taught to hate him. Let me grab my box of tissues. Fact is that your buddy is a two faced prick who will pretend like a champ. Pretend. That’s all it is. You couldn’t be more wrong about your assessment there sarge. Since you feel so strongly about the short one why don’t you poll everyone that has left the A Team? See what they tell you. There’s a long list of them.

Unregistered
    Omg papo, enough with the crying already, we get it, they hurt your feelings, butch up already and grow a pair. If it was that bad confront them and handle it like a man, not on here, it’s really old already.

Unregistered
    Papo if you don’t like the current command staff at the Bureau leave. No one is stopping you. You can post all your rants and rage on here and no one will listen. Do us all a favor and just transfer.
    Do us a favor and shut up handled more shit than you’ve used blue or pink ink pens. Get back in service H-1308

Unregistered
    Omg papo, enough with the crying already, we get it, they hurt your feelings, butch up already and grow a pair. If it was that bad confront them and handle it like a man, not on here, it’s really old already.
    Then don’t read while you’re on midnights in hammocks. I’ll come tell you how to write your next 45 no worries remember it’s deceased person not dezeazed person.

Unregistered
    So how is it possible that Villaverde now has a rental? Is this child not good enough to drive around in the County SUV as the previous Uber driver did? Seriously? With all the entities in our department that have been asking for a rental and this turd gets one! Another example of great leadership Director. No wonder you are being removed soon!
    Just sent an email to 111 building. This is crap! Go drive a county SUV and leave the rentals to investigators!

Unregistered
    Just sent an email to 111 building. This is crap! Go drive a county SUV and leave the rentals to investigators!
    Paul is such a self entitled prick! He’s a perfect example of a narcissist!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast