Uber 1 left - Who’s next? - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only snake that could ever out-snake PAV is JS from the notorious squad c. He’s in charge of that team and always has been. What’s the attrition rate on that squad? How many good detectives have bailed because of their BS? What’s the number now it has to be about a dozen. Funny they were hot shit on a silver platter but are now the laughing stock of the SAO. Sorry gents but once your little play thing attorneys left you don’t have the power any more. Hat take back control of your team before you get thrown under the bus too by the tiny d*** loudmouth.
    You should say that to his face, and while you’re at it, he can help you close out a case or two. That “JS” and that squad have made more arrests, and gotten more convictions than anyone else in that bureau by far, you’re just a weak b____ that has to come on here to deflect. You’re the reason things have declined, stop blaming everyone else.

Unregistered
    PLEA is the one who throws everyone under the bus, get off the PBA’s jock.

Unregistered
    Once the public knows just how little some care to solve cases things will change. Yes some care very little about closing cases just talking about it so they sound cool to everyone. Do a FOIA request to see those closed cases amounts.

Unregistered
    You should say that to his face, and while you’re at it, he can help you close out a case or two. That “JS” and that squad have made more arrests, and gotten more convictions than anyone else in that bureau by far, you’re just a weak b____ that has to come on here to deflect. You’re the reason things have declined, stop blaming everyone else.
    Look what we have here a Kool Aid drinker who got mesmerized by the hype. You must not know a lot about the A-team to make any of these comments. Check the arrests and see which cases were thrown out. Oh wait you don’t hear about that do you. Wait you said he would “help?” Lolololololol you haven’t seen Napoleon in action have you. Just cause you tell people what to do and bully doesn’t mean you help. Weak b______s let a midget run the squad while the Sgt sits with his tail between his legs. You must be one of them.

Unregistered
    Look what we have here a Kool Aid drinker who got mesmerized by the hype. You must not know a lot about the A-team to make any of these comments. Check the arrests and see which cases were thrown out. Oh wait you don’t hear about that do you. Wait you said he would “help?” Lolololololol you haven’t seen Napoleon in action have you. Just cause you tell people what to do and bully doesn’t mean you help. Weak b______s let a midget run the squad while the Sgt sits with his tail between his legs. You must be one of them.
    Sad part is that Squad and JS were taught by some great seasoned detectives who have handled and closed many more cases than they ever will. As most end up, those guys we dragged through the mud by the job as it takes a toll on everyone. And couldn’t wait to retire as most of us are

PV gets there and has no clue on the depth of the pool he entered and relies solely on JS who didn’t have the support he once had and the lack of a SGT who thought personal connections was the way to recognition is what got them in trouble.

PV bypassed the line and hard work part for awards and glory and shit on great detectives, sergeants, and even Lieutenants who had been there since before he was on the department Bad mouthed them all the way to the top and at the SAO, and PBA. Those that have been here longer than 8 years know it’s a grind and aren’t here necessarily for a career platform or to self-glorify or promote themselves like Paul has done. True recognition comes from those above you who have done the job and know how difficult it is, not from yourself who didn’t know and are out of your depth range.

I don’t hate on JS but yes he could have been more of a team player, but his Sgt was anything but a team player, and still is.

Time to move on and hopefully regain control of this once and still could be great bureau. Freddy you were here and know you can only fake it for so long like Paul did, please give us a major with experience and who can manage adults and who treats us with respect like you once did

Unregistered
    Sad part is that Squad and JS were taught by some great seasoned detectives who have handled and closed many more cases than they ever will. As most end up, those guys we dragged through the mud by the job as it takes a toll on everyone. And couldn’t wait to retire as most of us are

PV gets there and has no clue on the depth of the pool he entered and relies solely on JS who didn’t have the support he once had and the lack of a SGT who thought personal connections was the way to recognition is what got them in trouble.

PV bypassed the line and hard work part for awards and glory and shit on great detectives, sergeants, and even Lieutenants who had been there since before he was on the department Bad mouthed them all the way to the top and at the SAO, and PBA. Those that have been here longer than 8 years know it’s a grind and aren’t here necessarily for a career platform or to self-glorify or promote themselves like Paul has done. True recognition comes from those above you who have done the job and know how difficult it is, not from yourself who didn’t know and are out of your depth range.

I don’t hate on JS but yes he could have been more of a team player, but his Sgt was anything but a team player, and still is.

Time to move on and hopefully regain control of this once and still could be great bureau. Freddy you were here and know you can only fake it for so long like Paul did, please give us a major with experience and who can manage adults and who treats us with respect like you once did
    Papo if you don’t like the current command staff at the Bureau leave. No one is stopping you. You can post all your rants and rage on here and no one will listen. Do us all a favor and just transfer.

Unregistered
    I can honestly say that when I arrived at the bureau, I was taught to hate those guys and that squad. So I did. I didn’t know why, I just did. I watched them work and succeed over and over, but I never had contact with them. One day, by chance, I had a nice conversation with JS, and I got some of the best advise I ever received from anyone in that bureau, and I saw a side of him that I had never seen before. I’m gone now, since I made the mistake of getting promoted, and I regret the wasted time hating on people I had no business hating. I allowed the toxic element in that bureau to influence me, and truth be told, JS and that squad (not sure who else is there now besides Sabel) are the hands down best investigators in that bureau. Just being honest.

Unregistered
    Ok Paul go drive the Director around.

Unregistered
    They won’t because they are cowards. PBA crapped on PV and now they report to him. Karma baby.
    PBA clowns are just that- clowns. And, there is a courageous bone in their body

Unregistered

Spot on assessment. Lots of bridges burned by them, hopefully they can be rebuilt. Hopefully they cut ties with their “source” at the herald and handle their business as adults and professionals.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast