New schedule official - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your observation is insightful and well stated. Thanks for being honest.
    The LTs can’t win. If there in the field with you you feel micromanaged and if there not then all of a sudden there above you???

Unregistered
    Some offices have two squads with only one Lt. Do you expect your lt to work 7 days a week and in dual squad days 8am to 11:30pm? Not gonna happen

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Some offices have two squads with only one Lt. Do you expect your lt to work 7 days a week and in dual squad days 8am to 11:30pm? Not gonna happen
    It comes down to this.... Many people are d**ks at this agency and they don't support others unless they benefit from it. If they're miserable, they want other people to be miserable too. They can't accept somebody else being happy. These are the same people who didn't want to promote because they would lose the "flexibilty" of being an agent. Funny, but somehow I think you'll see more people put in for promotions now with the "flex" being gone.

Unregistered
    Didn't think of this before but there is one office with 2 squads and no LT. I wonder how they are even able to go 10-08 without that level of supervision.

Unregistered
    Didn't think of this before but there is one office with 2 squads and no LT. I wonder how they are even able to go 10-08 without that level of supervision.
    That captain screwed it up for everyone. He thought he was helping and being a team player by saying “I’ll be the captain and fulfill the LT role, No need to fill it. I can handle both and it will save money.”

Now you’ll see this be a norm.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    didn't think of this before but there is one office with 2 squads and no lt. I wonder how they are even able to go 10-08 without that level of supervision.

!! Moga !!

Unregistered

Racism at ABT

I would PROMOTE but I am not fishing buddies with the Secretary. idk you didn't actually have to apply to promote or even met the requirements of the job description.
    Get the white privilege platinum player card. Head to your nearest Florida Cracker Credit Union. Us black folks need not apply.

Unregistered
    The LTs can’t win. If there in the field with you you feel micromanaged and if there not then all of a sudden there above you???
    We have a chief who isn't qualified to be a Lt. Getting a job because he is friends with the secretary. Now he makes the decision to promote people to positions he isnt even qualified to fill. Then he is gonna make decisions about a job he has no experience at and we are suspose to have respect for any of this BS.

Unregistered
    We have a chief who isn't qualified to be a Lt. Getting a job because he is friends with the secretary. Now he makes the decision to promote people to positions he isnt even qualified to fill. Then he is gonna make decisions about a job he has no experience at and we are suspose to have respect for any of this BS.
    People here are never happy, we complained about TB and his embroidered shirts, JH and her shenanigans, TC and his narco craze, VC and her don't buy christmass gifts and lost KS; 10 years and still not a chief we like. The guy/gal could be perfect and people will say they suck we just love to complain.

Unregistered
    People here are never happy, we complained about TB and his embroidered shirts, JH and her shenanigans, TC and his narco craze, VC and her don't buy christmass gifts and lost KS; 10 years and still not a chief we like. The guy/gal could be perfect and people will say they suck we just love to complain.
    What is the one thing all Chiefs since since 2006 have had in common? ALL were hired from the outside. When you hire someone internally who has a clue what ABT enforcement is yet still understands the DBPR politics and can balance it, then we will have pride and respect again. By the way, you forgot GG and his 4 month stint between JH and TB. I don't know, maybe the ship will be right again some day!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast