New schedule official - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. You issue a notice to produce records. Go back to review records (call back) Issue another notice for incomplete records, file admin case, and pooof! 20 hours of work (half your week) is done and documented. You can thank me later.
    That admin case will be dismissed due to economic opportunity or whatever the reason they were dismissing all of them.

Also depending on the day you may need three violations of failure to produce records to complete an admin case. All depends.

Unregistered
    That admin case will be dismissed due to economic opportunity or whatever the reason they were dismissing all of them.

Also depending on the day you may need three violations of failure to produce records to complete an admin case. All depends.
    I have been here awhile and made more than admin cases than any 6 agents combined and currently employed here. I never knower the outcome of any case because I don't care. If someone doesn't make a case because of what they perceive as a less than satisfactory outcome, they are in the wrong business.

Unregistered
    I have been here awhile and made more than admin cases than any 6 agents combined.
    here’s your 🏅 bozo

Unregistered
    I have been here awhile and made more than admin cases than any 6 agents combined and currently employed here. I never knower the outcome of any case because I don't care. If someone doesn't make a case because of what they perceive as a less than satisfactory outcome, they are in the wrong business.
    Maybe cause all your cases are garbage.

Unregistered
    Maybe cause all your cases are garbage.
    Cases are reviewed by LT, CPT, OGC, and I am sure a few others. I am sure you are correct though. All those people are wrong and you are right. Garbag.

Unregistered
    Is it true on one rotation you work seven straight days and then roll into a month full of working weekends? Who else does that ABT pay isn’t competitive. How can you have kids and do that? Where is your union?
    You can always quit. You can also stop dropping kids Your wife doesnt need a 2021 mini van

Unregistered
    I quit a long time ago boomer and nobody drives minivans anymore.

Unregistered
    I quit a long time ago boomer and nobody drives minivans anymore.
    That’s right we drive crossovers now and we’re damn proud of it.

Unregistered
    So they basically proposed the same thing we’re doing now to the PBA so guess what we’re stuck with what we got for as long as sterling is here. Two options. Wait him out or move on to better things.

Unregistered
    So they basically proposed the same thing we’re doing now to the PBA so guess what we’re stuck with what we got for as long as sterling is here. Two options. Wait him out or move on to better things.
    Newsflash. This schedule is supported from the Secretary all the way down to JW. Several Captains and LT's also support this schedule or something similar to it. So be prepared to wait for a long time because they all won't be going at once!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast