New schedule official - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roll call. How many people per office you think will go? Has anyone called the secretary yet I don’t think he would approve of sterlings actions
    1/3+ of each office and it’s obviously us minorities in large offices that they seek to get rid of the most

Unregistered
    I guess that klan rally you went to last nite got u feeling all tuff.
    Not at all. I was off last night spending time with the family because I finally got the weekend off with this new kick-a** schedule. Please stop whining. Or quit... that would be even better. The more you whine, the more they come back at us. My advice would be to STFU and stop ruining it for us even more.

Unregistered
    Not at all. I was off last night spending time with the family because I finally got the weekend off with this new kick-a** schedule. Please stop whining. Or quit... that would be even better. The more you whine, the more they come back at us. My advice would be to STFU and stop ruining it for us even more.
    ok sure cool director

Unregistered
    7 days in a row. 4 weekends in a row why tallahassee all still works remote

Unregistered
    7 days in a row. 4 weekends in a row why tallahassee all still works remote
    Why? 3% is why.

Unregistered
    U tallahsse twonks stay in these comments big mad on this 3 percent. The 3 percent don’t matter like that if the pay is whack.

I’m finna put you up on the real 3 percent. 3 percent is how many be staying around somewhere SW is a boss at in state govt

Unregistered
    U tallahsse twonks stay in these comments big mad on this 3 percent. The 3 percent don’t matter like that if the pay is whack.

I’m finna put you up on the real 3 percent. 3 percent is how many be staying around somewhere SW is a boss at in state govt
    3% retirement is what I am referring to, not the recent pay raise. Since LEO retirement is 2X that of nonsworn, you are expected to do more and be happy about it.

Unregistered
    There is nothing good about this stupid schedule. We used to spend almost every weekend home with the family and all the work was still done. You must have gotten hired during Covid. rookie

Unregistered
    Double retirement? Nobody even stays there long enough to even retire though so your argument is flawed. ABT is a hell hole run by a bunch of morons. Your turnover is enough for the state to shut you down and black list your management team.

Unregistered
    Everyone needs to have a little faith and hope. This schedule was permanent and here to stay but now it’s in writing that this is just a temporary schedule through the end of covid; Chief is also on record saying no one should be working Sundays unless it’s to address a specific complaint

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast