New schedule official - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you not have any sick time?
    The blue flu is a global pandemic!

Unregistered
    Is it true on one rotation you work seven straight days and then roll into a month full of working weekends? Who else does that ABT pay isn’t competitive. How can you have kids and do that? Where is your union?

Unregistered
    Is it true on one rotation you work seven straight days and then roll into a month full of working weekends? Who else does that ABT pay isn’t competitive. How can you have kids and do that? Where is your union?
    You mean the people who collect your dues via a payroll deduction and render no service or representation?

Unregistered
    You mean the people who collect your dues via a payroll deduction and render no service or representation?
    Not my dues I gladly left.

Unregistered
    Nope. You issue a notice to produce records. Go back to review records (call back) Issue another notice for incomplete records, file admin case, and pooof! 20 hours of work (half your week) is done and documented. You can thank me later.
    I like it. This is how a smart beverage agent works! Not the whiny entitled millenials we have here.

Unregistered
    Abt went from the best job to worst job ever. This is weekend one, two more to go; can’t wait to see how much worse it will be to actually work 4 weekends in a row
    All a matter of perception... believe it or not, there are still a lot of folks who love working here. Despite the speed bumps and changes.

Unregistered
    The blue flu is a global pandemic!
    To have a blue flu, you first have to be real cop. What you refer to is called feigning illness and calling out because you are a complete pu**y and didn't get your way.

PS-yes, that was three posts in a row. I am done... for now!

Unregistered
    Many of us worked 7 days in a row during the pandemic so we could have a four day weekend. Seemed to work out for us then! When working Spring Break in the past we worked sometimes 10 days in a row. Oh yeah, we didn't mind then because it benefited us and it was on our own terms. I stand by my former statement... quit being a pu**y!

Sorry... 4 posts in a row. Couldn't help it!

Unregistered
    To have a blue flu, you first have to be real cop. What you refer to is called feigning illness and calling out because you are a complete pu**y and didn't get your way.

PS-yes, that was three posts in a row. I am done... for now!
    If you’re going to go 3 in a row then sign your post. I know you wouldn’t ride down here to South Florida and day that to my face.

Unregistered
    Many of us worked 7 days in a row during the pandemic so we could have a four day weekend. Seemed to work out for us then! When working Spring Break in the past we worked sometimes 10 days in a row. Oh yeah, we didn't mind then because it benefited us and it was on our own terms. I stand by my former statement... quit being a pu**y!

Sorry... 4 posts in a row. Couldn't help it!
    I guess that klan rally you went to last nite got u feeling all tuff.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast