New schedule official
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New schedule official

Roll call. How many people per office you think will go? Has anyone called the secretary yet I don’t think he would approve of sterlings actions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roll call. How many people per office you think will go? Has anyone called the secretary yet I don’t think he would approve of sterlings actions
    I would be more concerned about making the payment on that sedan you bought last year. You have no business here soliciting gossip.

Unregistered
    I would be more concerned about making the payment on that sedan you bought last year. You have no business here soliciting gossip.
    And who are you leo affairs police. STFU. No one bought anything on these cheap ass salaries. Schedule was the only reason people worked her for this sh#$$ pay.

Unregistered
    This post didn't seem to age too well. It is much better than what we had been doing for the previous 6 months.

Unregistered
    Abt went from the best job to worst job ever. This is weekend one, two more to go; can’t wait to see how much worse it will be to actually work 4 weekends in a row

Unregistered
    Why do you keep saying this. STFU

Unregistered
    Well when the owners complaints start coming in for us making them come to the store at 10:00 at night on a Saturday to open the office so we can look at their invoices. It will stop.

exABT

Glad2BeGone

Your director has shown he puts no value in human capital. Ask around and see how staffing is going in your licensing bureau. Unfortunately for the enforcement bureau, the worst is yet to come.

Unregistered
    Well when the owners complaints start coming in for us making them come to the store at 10:00 at night on a Saturday to open the office so we can look at their invoices. It will stop.
    Nope. You issue a notice to produce records. Go back to review records (call back) Issue another notice for incomplete records, file admin case, and pooof! 20 hours of work (half your week) is done and documented. You can thank me later.

Unregistered
    Abt went from the best job to worst job ever. This is weekend one, two more to go; can’t wait to see how much worse it will be to actually work 4 weekends in a row
    Do you not have any sick time?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast