Sheriff Tom Knight asked by GOP to criminally investigate Democrats - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I have exactly zero idea if Robinson did anything wrong but i do want to know. I have heard the man called every ugly name in the book yet I see him trying to do the right thing on the School Board. His wife was a great Commissioner. Clear him or Convict him.

The Dem newcomer candidates didnt knowingly violate. They assumed the party wouldnt send a check if it werent legal. However, the State Party has to know better, meaning they knowingly broke the law and that is a real serious problem for me. You think they are only sending checks to Sarasota County candidates? Fine the candidates and prosecute the Party.

It is a dangerous game for America and we better put a halt to it.. on both sides of the aisle.. else we will never ever gonna put America back together again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I have exactly zero idea if Robinson did anything wrong but i do want to know. I have heard the man called every ugly name in the book yet I see him trying to do the right thing on the School Board. His wife was a great Commissioner. Clear him or Convict him.

The Dem newcomer candidates didnt knowingly violate. They assumed the party wouldnt send a check if it werent legal. However, the State Party has to know better, meaning they knowingly broke the law and that is a real serious problem for me. You think they are only sending checks to Sarasota County candidates? Fine the candidates and prosecute the Party.

It is a dangerous game for America and we better put a halt to it.. on both sides of the aisle.. else we will never ever gonna put America back together again.
    I guess you do not pay attention to what Robinson has done to the school board and others. Of course birds of a feather flock together. You would protect anyone that is all for your party. And your BFF loony Brunni

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess you do not pay attention to what Robinson has done to the school board and others. Of course birds of a feather flock together. You would protect anyone that is all for your party. And your BFF loony Brunni
    Exactly what has Eric Robinson done to the school board and to others? The newspaper had an article where he and Sheriff Tom Knight were caught calling other elected names via texting (very immature), but other then that, what did Robinson do? The GOP platform is better than the DNC platform, even if Robinson and Knight and other local Republican twats are evil.

Your mothers must be awfully proud. I dont have a dog in that fight but apparently yall do.

Unregistered
    Your mothers must be awfully proud. I dont have a dog in that fight but apparently yall do.
    Stephanie Gibson, can you please be more clear in what you are trying to say? Which opinion do you disagree with -- and why?

Unregistered
    Eric is a con man. They have been know to be dishonest. His wife was a great commissioner? What planet are you on lady? His wife may be more greedy than he is. Do you know what Argus really does?

Stephanie Gibson, can you please be more clear in what you are trying to say? Which opinion do you disagree with -- and why?
    Sorry.. that was meant for the poster who took a personal swipe at Conni Brunni.

Unregistered
    Eric is a con man. They have been know to be dishonest. His wife (Christine Robinson) was a great commissioner? What planet are you on lady? His wife may be more greedy than he is. Do you know what Argus really does?
    That's a good point. Christine Robinson was a full-time Sarasota county commissioner who was receiving a full-time salary of 80-90k annually, paid-for by the citizens. She owed a fidicuary responsibility to the citizens and not to a political organization, such as the Argus Foundation.

The Argus Foundation is a political organization that lobbies the Sarasota county commission for builders, developers, land developers, etc.

In order to influence Christine Robinson, while she was a full-time county commissioner, the Argus Foundation put her on their full-time payroll -- concurrently while she was a full-time Sarasota county commissioners. Thus, Christine Robinson had an unethical conflict-of-interest between:

• The Argus Foundations and their paid-lobbyist (Christine Robinson essentially became a paid lobbyist, although the Argus Foundation listed her as a full-time paid employee).
    • The Sarasota County Commission and the citizens that they represent.

Unethical political money is swirling around Eric & Christine Robinson. And now the Florida governor has ordered a [Statewide?] criminal investigation into Eric Robinson's activities.

Unregistered

Sarasota County Charter's legal campaign contributions limits:

• One human may contribute up to $200 cash (max) to a campaign (arrestable offense)
    • One human may give millions of dollars (via multiple corporations) to a campaign (not arrestable)

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/...rm/5897145002/

Unregistered
    Sarasota County Charter's legal campaign contributions limits:

• One human may contribute up to $200 cash (max) to a campaign (arrestable offense)
    • One human may give millions of dollars (via multiple corporations) to a campaign (not arrestable)

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/...rm/5897145002/
    Washington DC has a "Deep State" and Sarasota County has a "Deep Region."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast