What is the secret code in order to get PBA to return calls? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    PBA needs to go! Hello IUPA! Lets get the ball rolling!

Unregistered

found it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rid refuses to call dues paying members Back. I thought if maybe someone had the magical code to get him to return calls please pass along.
    found the code. It's your moms phone number , you can find him there so STFU about this ALREADY!

Unregistered
    found the code. It's your moms phone number , you can find him there so STFU about this ALREADY!
    Keep paying dues to the PBA you dumb ass. I bet that you will vote for con man Biden also. All of you idiots who are giving you money to the PBA are no smarter than dog shit on the bottom of your shoes.

Unregistered
    Hi People, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about a new union that I am starting. It's called Police Support League Association. I will be the president. There will be many benefits but they are secret. You won't be able to contact me and we won't show up when needed. Please sign up through HR to have you monthly dues deducted and sent to me. I look forward to our new relationship and receiving your money. Sincerely, Slick.

Unregistered
    Give Jeff at IUPA a call he can get the ball rolling! 941-350-9170

Unregistered
    Rid refuses to call dues paying members Back. I thought if maybe someone had the magical code to get him to return calls please pass along.
    1-800 the coward from broward. oops the line is busy.

Unregistered
    1-800 the coward from broward. oops the line is busy.
    You post this all the time and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again yet nothing happens.

Unregistered
    You post this all the time and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again yet nothing happens.
    They are correct. I prefer The Gerbil when referring to him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12