Pba

Thread: Pba

Unregistered

Pba

I guess West Palm voted overwhelmingly to dump the PBA for FOP. I understand they are fed up with the small click only looking out for themselves and not representing the masses with fairness. Could PBSO be next? Get you house in order guys

NewVCD
    Never happen here, they are too entrenched in the agency. Who would hand out the promotional scenarios in advance of the test? who would stand by and do nothing about the agency picking unqualified people for positions before the position is posted or interviews take place? who would let ass clowns like Marks continually walk away from IAs with no consequences? please

Unregistered
    Needs to happen at PBSO. More and more people are fed up with 5% of the members being protected by the pba and the other 95% being treated like we don’t matter. I’m sure the pba boys are not happy about west palms results but that is way at happens when you no longer represent the best interests of your members.

Unregistered
    Best way to do it would be Correctional side first. Then civilians. Then on LEO side your house boys ( you know who gets the freebies). Do t tell how you vote.

Promotional will be snipped. Bradshaw won’t have Kaz in pocket.

Unregistered
    Hopefully this is the first block to fall and next is us. This place has zero ethics anymore and its allowed because the PBA is in bed with Don Demario and Slick Rick. Never thought I would say that but this place's morale is in the toilet and its because of morons like the PBA.

Unregistered
    We should let IUPA give us their pitch. I hear BSO is happy with them!

Unregistered

Work up

WHY is it so hard to remember back when the people of PBSO were attempting to get a union, Bradshaw had a MANDATORY meeting with every employee and said “I am not guided by ANY union. No one can tell me what to do. You are wasting your money”.

Of course, no union. Next thing ya know...PBA rolls in....”supported” by Bradshaw.

WAKE UP. It’s money laundering.

Unregistered
    Bieluch was Sheriff when union arrived