Road transfer - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Road transfer

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh yes you are and it’s hilarious. Why don’t you just calm down take a pill out on your rose colored Coke bottle lenses and have a nice big glass of the kool aid lol
    This dude has some serious issues.

Unregistered
    This dude has some serious issues.
    And they are what exactly genius?

Whine cry point fingers and continue trying to deflect your not fooling anyone.

The truth is well known.

I threw you a typo. Now be a good little drone and see if you can find it. If you can you can ad Grammar Cop to your resume.

Unregistered
    And they are what exactly genius?

Whine cry point fingers and continue trying to deflect your not fooling anyone.

The truth is well known.

I threw you a typo. Now be a good little drone and see if you can find it. If you can you can ad Grammar Cop to your resume.
    You tell he is angry just by how he writes.

Unregistered
    You tell he is angry just by how he writes.
    I’m not angry Bluegill I’m laughing hysterically at your ineptitude.

Look that up.

But nothing new The Great Green Deception continues. It’s funny watching the clowns and suck ups try to deflect. We know who’s really angry don’t we?

Stuck much?

Catching criminals? You couldn’t even find an intentional typing error. Well done there Barney Fife

Unregistered
    I’m not angry Bluegill I’m laughing hysterically at your ineptitude.

Look that up.

But nothing new The Great Green Deception continues. It’s funny watching the clowns and suck ups try to deflect. We know who’s really angry don’t we?

Stuck much?

Catching criminals? You couldn’t even find an intentional typing error. Well done there Barney Fife
    I agree that this guy has some anger issues. Hope he is not a Leo.

Unregistered
    I agree that this guy has some anger issues. Hope he is not a Leo.
    That’s hilarious what would you clowns know about real cops? lol

Unregistered
    I like how he makes up an imaginary friend to back up his stupidity. Same old Pasco. Only fooling themselves. Of course they have to

Unregistered
    I like how he makes up an imaginary friend to back up his stupidity. Same old Pasco. Only fooling themselves. Of course they have to
    Sounds like this person isn't even from Pasco but trash talking about Pasco. Sounds like an obsession to me. Try and enjoy your life instead of obsessing over this.

Unregistered
    Sounds like this person isn't even from Pasco but trash talking about Pasco. Sounds like an obsession to me. Try and enjoy your life instead of obsessing over this.
    Don’t bet your milk money Buttercup. You haven’t been right yet but keep trying to deflect. Life must be grand as a laughingstock

Wonder how many people smile when you tell them you’re a cop and then you work in Pasco. lol. Do they say Oh? A lot?

Unregistered
    Don’t bet your milk money Buttercup. You haven’t been right yet but keep trying to deflect. Life must be grand as a laughingstock

Wonder how many people smile when you tell them you’re a cop and then you work in Pasco. lol. Do they say Oh? A lot?
    Total buffoon this guy is. Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast