Road transfer
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Road transfer

Unregistered

Road transfer

Is transferring from detention to patrol worth it at this agency ? Appreciate any input. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is transferring from detention to patrol worth it at this agency ? Appreciate any input. Thank you.
    If you need to ask that question it’s possible a career in law enforcement isn’t for you

Unregistered
    If you need to ask that question it’s possible a career in law enforcement isn’t for you
    I would stay where I'm at a hope for a promotion. Each has their advantages and disadvantages especially with the weather, court, etc.

Unregistered
    I would stay where I'm at a hope for a promotion. Each has their advantages and disadvantages especially with the weather, court, etc.
    Yeah. Screw that protect and serve nonsense huh? And you wonder what happened to law enforcement when wannabes talk about the weather and court. Is that hilarious or what? What’s next? There’s no sunburn in the jail

Unregistered
    Yeah. Screw that protect and serve nonsense huh? And you wonder what happened to law enforcement when wannabes talk about the weather and court. Is that hilarious or what? What’s next? There’s no sunburn in the jail
    Sounds like a person with anger issues. Leave that at home and bring your "A" game to work. Pasco deserves that.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a person with anger issues. Leave that at home and bring your "A" game to work. Pasco deserves that.
    Stupid is as stupid does and that’s your usual. Pasco is beyond help. Sounds like? Sounds like you’re clueless. But what else is new?

Unregistered
    Stupid is as stupid does and that’s your usual. Pasco is beyond help. Sounds like? Sounds like you’re clueless. But what else is new?
    Looks like this person has some anger issues. I think you would do yourself some good and live life instead to its fullest instead of getting on here and being angry all the time.

Unregistered
    Looks like this person has some anger issues. I think you would do yourself some good and live life instead to its fullest instead of getting on here and being angry all the time.
    I have lived life to the fullest which enabled me to see how pathetic you are. Are you just that confused calling the truth anger? I do understand your need to deflect thought. Must suck to be so stuck ineffective and so poorly led

Unregistered
    I have lived life to the fullest which enabled me to see how pathetic you are. Are you just that confused calling the truth anger? I do understand your need to deflect thought. Must suck to be so stuck ineffective and so poorly led
    Real winner here folks.

Unregistered
    Real winner here folks.
    Oh yes you are and it’s hilarious. Why don’t you just calm down take a pill out on your rose colored Coke bottle lenses and have a nice big glass of the kool aid lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast