Anonymous/BEST One Yet. A must see. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

He will be elected

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad, this criminal will probably get elected.
    Shameful for BSO
    We will be stuck with this fool and deserve to be. That’s what you get when you listen to media and make poor decisions by kissing azz with the Parkland resistance. Next time do your dam homework but we will be stuck with this guy and must learn from this. Do your dam homework and read the facts of the case not the stupid fake Kees. Facts are facts you stupid fools.

Unregistered
    Shameful for BSO
    We will be stuck with this fool and deserve to be. That’s what you get when you listen to media and make poor decisions by kissing azz with the Parkland resistance. Next time do your dam homework but we will be stuck with this guy and must learn from this. Do your dam homework and read the facts of the case not the stupid fake Kees. Facts are facts you stupid fools.
    He will get elected if everyone sits on the sidelines and doesn’t stand up. I got my shirt and signs from Clark. Either we cry on here or take this place back. Our choice. I’m not a massive fan of the guy but he can’t be worse than Tony and we need a fresh start.

A-Nonymous

FL Voter Registration crash

A Storm Is Coming...
    https://youtu.be/YS6NAeMZX20

Unregistered

Curious question ?

Quote Originally Posted by A-Nonymous View Post
    A Storm Is Coming...
    https://youtu.be/YS6NAeMZX20
    If you cast a vote illegally isn’t that a federal offense? Let’s see here so far you’ve got bid rigging which has been documented in multiple newspapers, you’ve got falsifying a law enforcement affidavit to FDLE, now you’ve got the accusation of voter fraud? Is the FBI a make believe organization? Or do these people actually do anything?

Unregistered
    If you cast a vote illegally isn’t that a federal offense? Let’s see here so far you’ve got bid rigging which has been documented in multiple newspapers, you’ve got falsifying a law enforcement affidavit to FDLE, now you’ve got the accusation of voter fraud? Is the FBI a make believe organization? Or do these people actually do anything?
    Are you a retard? Don’t you know the powers that be picked Tony? But you keep up the good work, whine on site specifically for retards! Enjoy loser it will get better when Biden/Harris take over lol.

Unregistered
    Are you a retard? Don’t you know the powers that be picked Tony? But you keep up the good work, whine on site specifically for retards! Enjoy loser it will get better when Biden/Harris take over lol.
    No but you’re a retard because Donald Trump didn’t pick Tony. This retard of a governor did. The FBI doesn’t work for the Retard Governor Desantis. The FBI works for Donald Trump, who works for the American People. And Biden/Harris are going to win? Really, Lmao, ok, this is a base election.

Trump will actually have more people voting for him this time than he had the last time. Biden is up in the polls just like Hillary was LOL. Michigan May go to Biden due to mail in voting fraud perpetrated by their democrat Governor, but Pennsylvania won’t go to Biden. North Carolina won’t either. Get ready cuz Trump is coming back.

Unregistered

Where’s the Sheriff?

Day after his felony convictions are found, the Sheriff disappears? I sniff “suspension”. Anybody seen him? Clyde not driving him anymore as of today. Strange. And the Undersheriff worked past 5!

Unregistered
    Hey I notice you’re all over this site for retards azzhole!!! You’re not just a Retard. You’re a self admitted retard!!!!

Unregistered
    Day after his felony convictions are found, the Sheriff disappears? I sniff “suspension”. Anybody seen him? Clyde not driving him anymore as of today. Strange. And the Undersheriff worked past 5!
    His driver hasn't changed and that filthy skank weezy.... well what can I say.

Unregistered
    The scariest thing out of all of this is that there are actually some deps on here that support Biden.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast