Corrupt IA Investigator Finally Transfer Back to Patrol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Corrupt IA Investigator Finally Transfer Back to Patrol

http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...onna-call.html

Welcome back To patrol Maritza! Don’t forget to get Fitted for new uniforms. Thanks god everything is recorded in IA. She will make a formal complaint just in case they try to cover it up without any discipline.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...onna-call.html

Welcome back To patrol Maritza! Don’t forget to get Fitted for new uniforms. Thanks god everything is recorded in IA. She will make a formal complaint just in case they try to cover it up without any discipline.
    This was done a long time ago when I.A. was I.S. They transferred a couple out and came back to patrol. They were still I.S. working patrol, to get those that do shit and cover for each others.

Unregistered
    This was done a long time ago when I.A. was I.S. They transferred a couple out and came back to patrol. They were still I.S. working patrol, to get those that do shit and cover for each others.
    Like Javi said the department is full of snitches!

Unregistered
    Gorda! Back to answering calls. Make sure you come on time. Brother not here to help you out.

Unregistered
    Gorda! Back to answering calls. Make sure you come on time. Brother not here to help you out.
    Peluda was the mustache.

Unregistered
    Time to bring her Nephew little Alfonso back to Patrol, he is been hiding his entire career upstairs. The guy hasn’t done a week in Patrol, bring his fat behind to answer calls and see how long he last.

Unregistered
    Patrol sucks and losers stay there.

Unregistered
    Gordita! You thought what you did was funny. They should release the audiotape of the conversation. I'm sure they are going to hide any discipline so IA doesn't get embarrassed.

Unregistered
    Release the audio recording!

Unregistered
    It only took over 20 years to remove her from IA and hopefully finally she does her time on patrol. Hopefully she sees what it’s like to be called to IA and be given a reprimand with hours for something you have nothing to do with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast