Gonna happen.

SMH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colonel Thomas St. John.

Yep.

Gonna happen.

SMH
    I don't know how good of a colonel he'll be since he doesn't really have the patrol experience however I like Tommy. hell I even like Chad But like everyone else in this agency our eyes became wide open after Janak's arrest

Unregistered
    I don't know how good of a colonel he'll be since he doesn't really have the patrol experience however I like Tommy. hell I even like Chad But like everyone else in this agency our eyes became wide open after Janak's arrest

You are right, lay off Tom. I like him, too. Jeez, everyone can't be the boss. Stop with the jealousy y'all!

Unregistered
    Congrats to Tommy. He will do just fine. He’s a good guy.

Unregistered
    Colonel Thomas St. John.

Yep.

Gonna happen.

SMH
    Again more rumors. Where did you get your information, from KP? Heard it was going to be AC, so they can groom him to be the next Sheriff. Actually, nobody would be surprised if it was TSJ, since he's Chad's buddy and ass-kisser. Doubt CC would promote anyone before the election as it might piss people off and sway votes in another direction. No jealousy here, just stating appearance.

Unregistered
    Again more rumors. Where did you get your information, from KP? Heard it was going to be AC, so they can groom him to be the next Sheriff. Actually, nobody would be surprised if it was TSJ, since he's Chad's buddy and ass-kisser. Doubt CC would promote anyone before the election as it might piss people off and sway votes in another direction. No jealousy here, just stating appearance.
    Is KP the mole. I have heard that before about her. Wasnt she or still Docobo side piece. Hmmm. Can't wonder anymore where info leak is coming from. I like KP..but she dingy.

Unregistered
    Colonel Thomas St. John.

Yep.

Gonna happen.

SMH
    What a joke.

Unregistered
    What a joke.
    He was always the worst supervisor to work for. Chad isn’t going to fix morale issues by continuing to promote this guy.

Unregistered
    As long as we have enough deputies on the street, I can give one fukk who the colonel, captain, admiral, grand wizard, sheriff, or whoever these office jockeys are. Unless you are on the street with me taking paper, making arrests, and operating at a sustained heightened state of alert with me while in danger, I don’t know or care who you are. Play your political games. Keep sucking up the county budget, but for gods sakes, staff these fukking god damn zones!!!! Asssssholes!!

Unregistered
    As long as we have enough deputies on the street, I can give one fukk who the colonel, captain, admiral, grand wizard, sheriff, or whoever these office jockeys are. Unless you are on the street with me taking paper, making arrests, and operating at a sustained heightened state of alert with me while in danger, I don’t know or care who you are. Play your political games. Keep sucking up the county budget, but for gods sakes, staff these fukking god damn zones!!!! Asssssholes!!
    You should care as they are the ones who are making the decisions which affect you and your job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast