New Code Manager - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Move On!

I can't begin to tell you how many useless and incompetent people I had to work for at MPD. They helped me to appreciate the good ones. Time to move on. The character that you keep writing about is Gone. The sorry people that brought him there are Gone. Move on and try to enjoy your post-Miramar life. Everyone here (and everywhere) has had their crosses to bear at times during their careers. Get a hobby, travel, play games, go to the beach, whatever, etc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i can't begin to tell you how many useless and incompetent people i had to work for at mpd. They helped me to appreciate the good ones. Time to move on. The character that you keep writing about is gone. The sorry people that brought him there are gone. Move on and try to enjoy your post-miramar life. Everyone here (and everywhere) has had their crosses to bear at times during their careers. Get a hobby, travel, play games, go to the beach, whatever, etc.
    stfu!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    stfu!!!!!!!
    Do you actually enjoy being miserable and trying to spread that misery to others? If not, then let things go (in your mind) and work on moving on. It's better to wake up to a new day with things to look forward to. Waking up every morning to the same old resentment and hatred is not making you a pleasant person to be around (to others, and yes, to yourself.) In summary, the past is over, let things go, work on enjoying your future. That's what a "professional" would do.

Unregistered

lol

stfu!!!!!!!
    this person obviously has a sorry a55 life that's for sure. Resentment and a failed life with this little sad department. Hey angry little person you are nothing once you leave this little small department and tell grand stories to others about you wild City cop life here. You dont have hobbies or even a spouse anymore do you? LOL you need to STFU and try to be a better person.

Unregistered
    this person obviously has a sorry a55 life that's for sure. Resentment and a failed life with this little sad department. Hey angry little person you are nothing once you leave this little small department and tell grand stories to others about you wild City cop life here. You dont have hobbies or even a spouse anymore do you? LOL you need to STFU and try to be a better person.
    stfu big rod!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12