New Code Manager
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Code Manager

Just wondering: does the new code manager have to bother to show up for work? Or does he get the same deal that Slick Willie got? If he is required to show up, is it for more than 15-20 hours a week? I heard he has 3 state certifications, that's 3 more than Slick Willie! Gee, he must be able to read and comprehend in training classes - and even pass tests! Already he is light years ahead of Dingle Balls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wondering: does the new code manager have to bother to show up for work? Or does he get the same deal that Slick Willie got? If he is required to show up, is it for more than 15-20 hours a week? I heard he has 3 state certifications, that's 3 more than Slick Willie! Gee, he must be able to read and comprehend in training classes - and even pass tests! Already he is light years ahead of Dingle Balls.
    I'm glad that clear example of five years of Public Corruption is finally over.

Unregistered
    I'm glad that clear example of five years of Public Corruption is finally over.
    Why did it take five years? A Total Disgrace!!!!

Unregistered
    Why did it take five years? A Total Disgrace!!!!
    They wanted him vested in the management pension plan. Corruption at its finest

Unregistered
    Why did they hire that individual in the first place?

Unregistered
    Why did they hire that individual in the first place?
    Former CM’s boy toy from Dade, her and the asst cm brought from Dade brought him in after the 2, acm and slick Willie had multiple harassment complaints.

Unregistered
    Former CM’s boy toy from Dade, her and the asst cm brought from Dade brought him in after the 2, acm and slick Willie had multiple harassment complaints.
    Thanks you.

Unregistered
    Willie was absolutely the stupidest inept person. He was miserable to work for as he was dumb as a rock and every decision he made always screwed things up worse. As far as his non-existent work schedule, it was always better when he was not around to foul things up. You could read a legal opinion to him in regards to why something had to be done or not done, and he didn't understand what was read to him. All you got was a blank look. The previous posters pointed out the public corruption in the whole situation - they were 100% right.

Unregistered
    At least he passed the GED test! Second thought, did he? Did he even have a GED?

Unregistered
    At least he passed the GED test! Second thought, did he? Did he even have a GED?
    No way Dingle Balls could pass a GED test. Too stupid. Could not pass Any test. They ran off a great guy so they could replace him with that Dade County lazy, Ignorant, and uneducated trash department guy. No respect (None) for those who did it and those who allowed it to continue. It was sorry watching some code officers jump through their own asses to do Dingle Balls work for him because he promised they would be the next supervisor. They were as stupid as him. How can you offer just one position to multiple people? Mathematically challenged if they believed it? What dumb asses. I guess it pays to run around telling some that "you are my peoples." Some of his "peoples" would openly talk behind his back about what a dumb ass he was and how the place had gone down hill. Once he got here the place sank like a turd in a punch bowl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast