Award Ceremony - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Award Ceremony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you kid but I'm not Eric, nor am I anyone in the Administration. I'm just another deputy who works hard so my family can enjoy the better things in life. I've sacrificed every special occasion, holiday, gatherings, and special events just so I can come to work and not leave my shiftmates short-handed. I've done the same things which the majority of others in this agency and career do, what we chose to do.

Of all the things a profession must deal with, a liar, a thief, and a cancerous attitude (like what you display) are the worst stains on this career. The first two items are usually dealt with swiftly once it comes to light, goes to I.A. and the employee is terminated. The last is rarely if at all dealt with. I'm all about protected speech, expressing an opinion, and venting, but the hatred, name-calling, and degrading here, leads me to believe you do that also on shift. The bad part is the effect your sour attitude has on the new deputies who have trained hard and are eager to hit the streets and do some police work, the same attitude the majority of us had when we started. Those who overly express their negativity by never having anything decent to say, consistantly belittle fellow deputies and do nothing but kick everyone until there down and miserable like they are, thats a real problem. People with your attitude should really try another agency and I will bet within a year, you will be back.

I'm fortunate I don't have someone like you on my shift, we wouldn't get along and I don't think you would last more that 2 weeks without looking to transfer. We are too busy and we don't deal with whiners, this isn't the 4th grade and no you don't get a nap after lunch. Please, for the sake of those who are proud to wear our badge, grow-up and deal with it or go east to the next county, south to the next city, or north to the McDonalds to flip a burger.
    ```

Ok what ever dumb dumb. Say what you want but you are in admin or you are one who is is kissing up to them in hopes they will bring you into their dirty little click. Not one person working here would stick up for that rotten bunch because everyone knows how they are and feels The same way. Whenever you used to be on a shift you were no go getter you had no problem dealing with admin because you were a lazy shade tree cop. The kind they want. You are the one who follows me around and tell people you were involved in a case or a call I initiated. Then you would backstab everyone on the shift and look for things to tell on people about so you could get your spot at the table where you sit in admin today. One thing I know your not half the cop a lot of the slick sleeves are. You and your special set of still found the right admin that likes people like you. Dirty and a good butt kisser. See ya dumb dumb get back to your shade tree and practice up those brown nosing skills while us real cops keep you safe.

Unregistered
    Sorry to disappoint you kid but I'm not Eric, nor am I anyone in the Administration. I'm just another deputy who works hard so my family can enjoy the better things in life. I've sacrificed every special occasion, holiday, gatherings, and special events just so I can come to work and not leave my shiftmates short-handed. I've done the same things which the majority of others in this agency and career do, what we chose to do.

Of all the things a profession must deal with, a liar, a thief, and a cancerous attitude (like what you display) are the worst stains on this career. The first two items are usually dealt with swiftly once it comes to light, goes to I.A. and the employee is terminated. The last is rarely if at all dealt with. I'm all about protected speech, expressing an opinion, and venting, but the hatred, name-calling, and degrading here, leads me to believe you do that also on shift. The bad part is the effect your sour attitude has on the new deputies who have trained hard and are eager to hit the streets and do some police work, the same attitude the majority of us had when we started. Those who overly express their negativity by never having anything decent to say, consistantly belittle fellow deputies and do nothing but kick everyone until there down and miserable like they are, thats a real problem. People with your attitude should really try another agency and I will bet within a year, you will be back.

I'm fortunate I don't have someone like you on my shift, we wouldn't get along and I don't think you would last more that 2 weeks without looking to transfer. We are too busy and we don't deal with whiners, this isn't the 4th grade and no you don't get a nap after lunch. Please, for the sake of those who are proud to wear our badge, grow-up and deal with it or go east to the next county, south to the next city, or north to the McDonalds to flip a burger.
    I agree with what you are saying here to a large degree. We do have a great agency of some great cops. What everyone is saying is that we have a great agency despite the admin. Asking someone to simply move on after they were ganged up on by the admin and wrongfully sought after by them is a bit unreasonable. Once you have been the subject of one of their investigations, it is not as easy as moving on. They hit you very hard over next to nothing. Whats more is they do these things, not because they are right or righteous, bit because they feel it will curry favor for them down the road. Building a career off of the backs of others. That's not right. Ask some of these cops who were denied their civil rights or just the common courtesy of an interview. Ask some of these cops who have been demolished over petty things that could have been corrected other ways. I see both sides. The people are great, but the admin is proud to be obstinate toward the cops.

Unregistered
    I agree with what you are saying here to a large degree. We do have a great agency of some great cops. What everyone is saying is that we have a great agency despite the admin. Asking someone to simply move on after they were ganged up on by the admin and wrongfully sought after by them is a bit unreasonable. Once you have been the subject of one of their investigations, it is not as easy as moving on. They hit you very hard over next to nothing. Whats more is they do these things, not because they are right or righteous, bit because they feel it will curry favor for them down the road. Building a career off of the backs of others. That's not right. Ask some of these cops who were denied their civil rights or just the common courtesy of an interview. Ask some of these cops who have been demolished over petty things that could have been corrected other ways. I see both sides. The people are great, but the admin is proud to be obstinate toward the cops.
    Very true and so much had to do with the interpretation of 112 (Police Officer Bill of Rights). It's unfortunate their interpretation was to remove the interview and representative part so it would fit their agenda. I can attest that their shortcoming will have consequences the day they sit in the chair. For the most part, some chose to make the rules bend in their favor until they heard back from the Attorney General. We all, or the ones who've been here more than 2 days, the AG is not quick to respond.

I've learned a few things over the years and karma works both ways. Some may feel that a few former employees received a raw deal but in all honesty, many are not being truthful to you.

Unregistered
    There are a few victims who had mistakes and were then targeted. Once the target was chosen they never had a chance. 112 became a problem and we became the only agency in the state proceed in the direction our department did. Good luck to the few who have fallen, no pun intended, to the twisted agenda applied to their treatment.

Unregistered
    this is supposed to be about awards... how about one for Pinney as the greatest fisherman at ECSO and voted least likely to do their job

Unregistered

Proud to serve

We have a lot of people that have done us proud.

Unregistered

Award Ceremony

Love the name calling and cute references. Unfortunately I’ve worked hard and I’m just a low grade no one. I think if you look back a few posts, there are those complaining how broke they are but it’s a lot to stay on top of, maybe we overlooked something.

You can take some salary incentive classes, work the $30-$37.00/hr side jobs or/and become an FTO and your salary will increase substantially.

Get into a specialty unit, Investigations, Narcotics, Training, and see things from a different perspective.

If you want to always push the boundaries of violating policies and pissing off your supervisors, you can be like JT. Once labeled a crybaby, good luck.
    Be awesome if you two grew a set and discussed this face to face instead of hiding behind a keyboard. For the rest that believe EH or MY 1. Read this crap or 2. Give a damn what you think, you’re dumb. Do you honestly think they care what you people think? If they cared what y’all thought, you wouldn’t be complaining. They would have altered their behavior if they cared what you thought. Cracks me up you respond to them like they’re on here reading this. They make 6 figures, they don’t waste time reading this whining post.
    By the way I do agree with the 2nd post. You can work hard and so pretty good here.

Unregistered
    Be awesome if you two grew a set and discussed this face to face instead of hiding behind a keyboard. For the rest that believe EH or MY 1. Read this crap or 2. Give a damn what you think, you’re dumb. Do you honestly think they care what you people think? If they cared what y’all thought, you wouldn’t be complaining. They would have altered their behavior if they cared what you thought. Cracks me up you respond to them like they’re on here reading this. They make 6 figures, they don’t waste time reading this whining post.
    By the way I do agree with the 2nd post. You can work hard and so pretty good here.
    I worked with Eric while he was chief deputy. Rest assured, he is obsessed with this site. Morgan was as well. It was frequently a topic of staff meetings. Let's not forget the instructor they paid a lot of money for to come in and teach supervisors. One of the instructors initial statements was Sheriff Morgan said this department has an leo affairs problem.

Unregistered
    To be fair, there’s no way this could happen without retaliation. You can be tight friends with some and they would still retaliate.

Unregistered
    To be fair, there’s no way this could happen without retaliation. You can be tight friends with some and they would still retaliate.
    May I suggest using your tasers? If not, use the holy hand grenade from Antioch.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast