Award Ceremony - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Award Ceremony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Complain, complain, and complain. In 3 months, the same group will be complaining but the only difference will be the names. It will be the same old crap as always, *****ing about no money, the Sheriff, or whoever wrote you up or suspended you for being an idiot. If you're really that miserable, go try another agency. What exactly does our agency owe you? I will bet those other agencies deal with the same issues except the names are different. Can't you be thankful for a decent salary, good-paying side-jobs, a take-home car, paid shift differential, and a ridiculous amount of leave?
    We don’t all get commander pay Mindyme and also we all have to worry about knives in our backs from the likes of you. Money don’t matter to you but it matters to the troops that are barely getting by. Go play with your Melissame no one else wants to hear your nonsense

Unregistered
    You will always have complainers yes but I guarantee if When Chip gets elected and he hopefully gets rid of most of you all worthless Morgan appointed admin staff the complaining will drop significantly. Notice it just a few that get talked about on here all the time and now that two of the idiots are demoted to a place they no longer have power it's quieted down on here a lot. I bet it would be pretty much crickets on here if he would get rid of the other worthless butt kissers and the crooked ones who followed Eric down that rabbit hole. Git rid of all the over paid Admin with no job duties or purpose except to follow the sheriff and chief around and the dirty power hungry back stabbing ones who chose to sell their soul to the crooked kingpin Eric. Take money saved on their salaries and putting good use.

Unregistered
    You will always have complainers yes but I guarantee if When Chip gets elected and he hopefully gets rid of most of you all worthless Morgan appointed admin staff the complaining will drop significantly. Notice it just a few that get talked about on here all the time and now that two of the idiots are demoted to a place they no longer have power it's quieted down on here a lot. I bet it would be pretty much crickets on here if he would get rid of the other worthless butt kissers and the crooked ones who followed Eric down that rabbit hole. Git rid of all the over paid Admin with no job duties or purpose except to follow the sheriff and chief around and the dirty power hungry back stabbing ones who chose to sell their soul to the crooked kingpin Eric. Take money saved on their salaries and putting good use.
    The complaining will never end. Look back as far as the posts go, well beyond the Sheriff, and people were complaining about the admin.

How can anyone complain about the money? There are easier, sit on your butt and do nothing side-jobs, which go unfilled daily and weekly. As usual, you have an excuse for everything.

Unregistered
    We don’t all get commander pay Mindyme and also we all have to worry about knives in our backs from the likes of you. Money don’t matter to you but it matters to the troops that are barely getting by. Go play with your Melissame no one else wants to hear your nonsense
    Nonsense or truth? You can make a decent salary with the salary incentive courses and side jobs. We've all done it but you have to work for it. Of course you can sit around and ask for a handout (as you appear to be doing) or you can go work hard for it like so many before you have.

Unregistered
    The complaining will never end. Look back as far as the posts go, well beyond the Sheriff, and people were complaining about the admin.

How can anyone complain about the money? There are easier, sit on your butt and do nothing side-jobs, which go unfilled daily and weekly. As usual, you have an excuse for everything.
    Hey dumb dumb I don't see many people complaining about money on here. They are complaining about people like you in the admin that have no purpose and make the money that you make for doing nothing except for making life miserable for others. So you try again. the majority of you in admin weren't worth a crap on the road and the only reason you're making all that money that you make is because 1 you kissed Morgan's butt so good he promoted you or 2 your dirty and was brought up by Haines to do his dirty work without questioning him. I do hope Simmons sees all this and gets rid of people like you. You and some others in admin are a drain on this agency and you kill morale. Two of the criminals demoted themselves so why don't you follow their lead and demote yourself or leave.

Unregistered
    The complaints on here being repeatedly the same are less a product of the targets and more a product of the same sad little group paying non stop.

Unregistered
    Hey dumb dumb I don't see many people complaining about money on here. They are complaining about people like you in the admin that have no purpose and make the money that you make for doing nothing except for making life miserable for others. So you try again. the majority of you in admin weren't worth a crap on the road and the only reason you're making all that money that you make is because 1 you kissed Morgan's butt so good he promoted you or 2 your dirty and was brought up by Haines to do his dirty work without questioning him. I do hope Simmons sees all this and gets rid of people like you. You and some others in admin are a drain on this agency and you kill morale. Two of the criminals demoted themselves so why don't you follow their lead and demote yourself or leave.
    Love the name calling and cute references. Unfortunately I’ve worked hard and I’m just a low grade no one. I think if you look back a few posts, there are those complaining how broke they are but it’s a lot to stay on top of, maybe we overlooked something.

You can take some salary incentive classes, work the $30-$37.00/hr side jobs or/and become an FTO and your salary will increase substantially.

Get into a specialty unit, Investigations, Narcotics, Training, and see things from a different perspective.

If you want to always push the boundaries of violating policies and pissing off your supervisors, you can be like JT. Once labeled a crybaby, good luck.

Unregistered
    Love the name calling and cute references. Unfortunately I’ve worked hard and I’m just a low grade no one. I think if you look back a few posts, there are those complaining how broke they are but it’s a lot to stay on top of, maybe we overlooked something.

You can take some salary incentive classes, work the $30-$37.00/hr side jobs or/and become an FTO and your salary will increase substantially.

Get into a specialty unit, Investigations, Narcotics, Training, and see things from a different perspective.

If you want to always push the boundaries of violating policies and pissing off your supervisors, you can be like JT. Once labeled a crybaby, good luck.
    Maybe you are a low-grade nobody now that you demoted to a lieutenant to save your butt. If your not Eric then you are one of his cronies. It's funny how you all in admin don't take any blame for the messed up state of this department and the low morale. Hopefully you get knocked down a few pegs after goofball is gone. In the meantime continue on sucking up thinking your job will be safe dumb dumb!

Unregistered
    Maybe you are a low-grade nobody now that you demoted to a lieutenant to save your butt. If your not Eric then you are one of his cronies. It's funny how you all in admin don't take any blame for the messed up state of this department and the low morale. Hopefully you get knocked down a few pegs after goofball is gone. In the meantime continue on sucking up thinking your job will be safe dumb dumb!
    Sorry to disappoint you kid but I'm not Eric, nor am I anyone in the Administration. I'm just another deputy who works hard so my family can enjoy the better things in life. I've sacrificed every special occasion, holiday, gatherings, and special events just so I can come to work and not leave my shiftmates short-handed. I've done the same things which the majority of others in this agency and career do, what we chose to do.

Of all the things a profession must deal with, a liar, a thief, and a cancerous attitude (like what you display) are the worst stains on this career. The first two items are usually dealt with swiftly once it comes to light, goes to I.A. and the employee is terminated. The last is rarely if at all dealt with. I'm all about protected speech, expressing an opinion, and venting, but the hatred, name-calling, and degrading here, leads me to believe you do that also on shift. The bad part is the effect your sour attitude has on the new deputies who have trained hard and are eager to hit the streets and do some police work, the same attitude the majority of us had when we started. Those who overly express their negativity by never having anything decent to say, consistantly belittle fellow deputies and do nothing but kick everyone until there down and miserable like they are, thats a real problem. People with your attitude should really try another agency and I will bet within a year, you will be back.

I'm fortunate I don't have someone like you on my shift, we wouldn't get along and I don't think you would last more that 2 weeks without looking to transfer. We are too busy and we don't deal with whiners, this isn't the 4th grade and no you don't get a nap after lunch. Please, for the sake of those who are proud to wear our badge, grow-up and deal with it or go east to the next county, south to the next city, or north to the McDonalds to flip a burger.

Unregistered
    Never before working here have i ever met anyone like MY, EH, or any of them who made being a son of a b**** such a point of pride! They seem to encourage it among their subordinates.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast