Award Ceremony
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Award Ceremony

Unregistered

Award Ceremony

Can someone tell me how Smith and his dog didn’t get recognized for tracking the armed suspect but the road prison did? I’m not taking anything away from them, but Smith tracked almost to the bad guy before he was pulled off by the higher ups. I know none of us do this for recognition but come on, he can’t even get an honorable mention?

Unregistered
    Keeping good relations with the road prison. Also, helping ensure the road prisons k9 program stays intact and doesn't loose funding, etc. Our guys can be abused and overlooked. Cant shaft help from the outside agency! Can't do it and expect such help a second go around anyhow.

Unregistered
    That is a very weak explanation. Everyone involved could have been commended. Saying one has to be coddled and the other doesn’t even get a pat on the back is wrong. Morgan and his lack of leadership has placed our agency in the trash. He and Haines with several do nothing followers will be remembered as the worst era of the ECSO ever.

Unregistered
    Officer of the year. Trash. Way to give appreciation to laziest and most inept person.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Officer of the year. Trash. Way to give appreciation to laziest and most inept person.
    Who got it?

Unregistered
    At least the civilian employee of the year was righ....

What's that?

Wait. Who?

Hahahaha

Unregistered
    Where did Morgan get those ribbons and medals from, not from any law enforcement,
    Chip must be embarrassed to appear with him and his regalia, I wonder will Morgan continue to wear it when he retires.

Unregistered

Who got it?

At least the civilian employee of the year was righ....

What's that?

Wait. Who?

Hahahaha
    Rodney McKinney received the Law Enforcement Employee of the Year Award.

Deputy Joan Savage received the Law Enforcement Deputy of the Quarter and the Law Enforcement Deputy of the Year Award.

IMHO they had to dig under the slime on the bottom of the barrel to find Joan Savage

Unregistered
    Complain, complain, and complain. In 3 months, the same group will be complaining but the only difference will be the names. It will be the same old crap as always, *****ing about no money, the Sheriff, or whoever wrote you up or suspended you for being an idiot. If you're really that miserable, go try another agency. What exactly does our agency owe you? I will bet those other agencies deal with the same issues except the names are different. Can't you be thankful for a decent salary, good-paying side-jobs, a take-home car, paid shift differential, and a ridiculous amount of leave?

Unregistered
    Simmer down Savage. You know you're one.... of the worst deputies at this agency

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast