Message to David Greenwell

Unregistered

Message to David Greenwell

David Greenwell keep your infectious azz away from us. Do what you’ve been doing since becoming VP- that’s nothing.
    Lie if you must but keep your infectious self away from people. Hang around Steadman and see if between the two you can come up with a way to be transparent.

Unregistered
    Damn dude you were sick and you never told anyone? I was on a detail with you recently man. Now, I have to go get tested bc the last thing I would want is to pass it along to my family. You are irresponsible for not telling people.

Unregistered

fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn dude you were sick and you never told anyone? I was on a detail with you recently man. Now, I have to go get tested bc the last thing I would want is to pass it along to my family. You are irresponsible for not telling people.
    Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

The following also applies to you obsession with Greenwell:

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!
    Does your significant others know about your Stahlession?

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. It manifests itself by repeated stupid anonymous blog posts wasting our time. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

You remind us of Hillary Clinton and Pelosi / Schumer losers; obsessed with Trump but can't articulate why! You are obsessed with Stahl but know it’s because he beat John and stopped your gravy train LMFAO!!!
    Please as always go to dcpba.org for the truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is to blame for those of us at the PBA who became infected.
    So, jumó in his shitz. Steadman and I are making stuff happen. Drunk or sober, Steadman and I make things happen. You would never have gotten that whopping 1% across the board wage increase if not for me and Steadman. Jenkins wouldn’t even lift a finger.
    So get for facts straight.

Unregistered
    Jenkins is to blame for those of us at the PBA who became infected.
    So, jumó in his shitz. Steadman and I are making stuff happen. Drunk or sober, Steadman and I make things happen. You would never have gotten that whopping 1% across the board wage increase if not for me and Steadman. Jenkins wouldn’t even lift a finger.
    So get for facts straight.
    Oh, thank you Steadman and David fir that record setting 1% across the board wage increase. I bet other departments envy us.

Unregistered

fake news

Oh, thank you Steadman and David fir that record setting 1% across the board wage increase. I bet other departments envy us.
    Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

The following also applies to you obsession with Greenwell:

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!
    Does your significant others know about your Stahlession?

Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues blogging lies about Steadman. Symptoms include emotional instability, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or weeks or months. It manifests itself by repeated stupid anonymous blog posts wasting our time. Get a life stop wasting our time!!!

You remind us of Hillary Clinton and Pelosi / Schumer losers; obsessed with Trump but can't articulate why! You are obsessed with Stahl but know it’s because he beat John and stopped your gravy train LMFAO!!!
    Please as always go to dcpba.org for the truth or call us at 305-593-0044.

Unregistered
    Greenwell is an arrogant phuck POS. Any questions?

Unregistered
    Greenwell is an arrogant phuck POS. Any questions?
    stop hating hes out of your league

Unregistered
    stop hating hes out of your league
    You’re right he’s a racist POS who got a taste of karma with his little perky white angel and her African American shaft inside her