No fitness challenge? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude, go sober up.

His father-in-law was pardoned by WHOM??? Oh yes, that would be the self proclaimed, "extremely stable" Republican President Trump!
    Lol...oh boy pond scum. All of you.

Unregistered
    Who cares? Mcmullen, and his Monday morning quarterbacking, doesn't have a chance.
    Ohh that's right...most of you are accustomed to ChadVille stories....agenda....propaganda...lies..my bad!! I guess we mistaken you for a fact finding agency.

Unregistered
    Is English your second language? Just curious.
    I understood the poster just find. I guess that's your weak attempt to hide the truth. You are doing a real bad job at it bud. Go back to falsifying documents.

Unregistered
    I personally care less either way if the fitness challenge is there or not. Required or not. But, with a twist.......

From a staffing stand point. Our training decision is already overloaded, so getting rid of fluff like the fitness challenge is ok with me.

Lastly. The fitness challenge came from Docobo, so anything that fukker brought here can be done away with for all I care. He destroyed so many careers that I live for seeing any thing he created destroyed.

I laugh how serious they were about SOT, the fitness challenge, and so on. It was the end all be all of HCSO God Status. AKA narcissism and grandiosity. How strict Gee and Docobo were, how hard they were on us, and how many careers they destroyed over petty things that other agencies see as a coat of doing business. How miserable SOT was for so many because Docobo had a hard on for torturing young college kids and did not have the balls to train experienced cops that could teach this agency a thing or two. Pride was why they hired kids with no life skills and broke them down with the lame SOT and lame “paramilitary” academy. Only to not build them back up. As an FTO, these kids came to patrol with their confidence completely destroyed stripped of any idea of common sense.

Hipocrate scum was so strict on literally anyone that was slated to be transferred or promoted then fast tracts his son.

Get rid of the fitness challenge and everything Docobo created.

That’s the one good thing about CC or anyone else that could have become sheriff. They are not Docobo. Get rid of everything he worked so hard for for like he did for so many of us.

I can’t stand seeing the these waste of money CC signs plastered everywhere, but if they piss of Docobo, that alone makes them worth it to me.

FUKK your fitness challenge you assssshole!

Training has a job to do. They don’t have time for fluff like the fitness challenge. Training is the only good thing left in this agency. I actually enjoy our in services and so on.

Unregistered
    Lol you would think that those social media warriors would be considered a gang unit. They don't do any undercover and all they do is enhance charges. Yes they do great keyboard investigations. Go team!

There you go again, Mc Mullen's do boy, talking shiit about HCSO deputies! Good job, dissing our hardworking Gang Unit that was just honored as BEST IN FLORIDA!

F U and STFU with your bs; crawl back in your spider hole!

Unregistered
    I personally care less either way if the fitness challenge is there or not. Required or not. But, with a twist.......

From a staffing stand point. Our training decision is already overloaded, so getting rid of fluff like the fitness challenge is ok with me.

Lastly. The fitness challenge came from Docobo, so anything that fukker brought here can be done away with for all I care. He destroyed so many careers that I live for seeing any thing he created destroyed.

I laugh how serious they were about SOT, the fitness challenge, and so on. It was the end all be all of HCSO God Status. AKA narcissism and grandiosity. How strict Gee and Docobo were, how hard they were on us, and how many careers they destroyed over petty things that other agencies see as a coat of doing business. How miserable SOT was for so many because Docobo had a hard on for torturing young college kids and did not have the balls to train experienced cops that could teach this agency a thing or two. Pride was why they hired kids with no life skills and broke them down with the lame SOT and lame “paramilitary” academy. Only to not build them back up. As an FTO, these kids came to patrol with their confidence completely destroyed stripped of any idea of common sense.

Hipocrate scum was so strict on literally anyone that was slated to be transferred or promoted then fast tracts his son.

Get rid of the fitness challenge and everything Docobo created.

That’s the one good thing about CC or anyone else that could have become sheriff. They are not Docobo. Get rid of everything he worked so hard for for like he did for so many of us.

I can’t stand seeing the these waste of money CC signs plastered everywhere, but if they piss of Docobo, that alone makes them worth it to me.

FUKK your fitness challenge you assssshole!

Training has a job to do. They don’t have time for fluff like the fitness challenge. Training is the only good thing left in this agency. I actually enjoy our in services and so on.

In case you aren't aware, the good old Docobos are a big contributor to Ron's campaign. Surprised?

Unregistered
    There you go again, Mc Mullen's do boy, talking shiit about HCSO deputies! Good job, dissing our hardworking Gang Unit that was just honored as BEST IN FLORIDA!

F U and STFU with your bs; crawl back in your spider hole!
    Yeah here you go again with this McMullen boy crap.
    In actuality gang units were created to label Community activist that went against police brutality in the 70s. I believe even the federal government got involved to label those minorities that formulated groups to protect their communities from racist police officers. And with those labels they were able to give those Community activist prison time long-term prison time. it's one of the government's way of incarcerating minorities part of the beautiful American penal system as we know it. Rules and laws created by white man to regulate non-white people. Go hide under a tree.

Unregistered
    In case you aren't aware, the good old Docobos are a big contributor to Ron's campaign. Surprised?
    Wow! Well they’re free to donate to anyone they want, just like I can vote for anyone I want. It sure as hell won’t be for anyone who wants to bring back the dirty circle jerks who I’m glad are gone who seem to have thrown all their keyboard warrioring behind McMullen. Nope, no and hell NO!

Unregistered
    I understood the poster just find. I guess that's your weak attempt to hide the truth. You are doing a real bad job at it bud. Go back to falsifying documents.
    Wtf are you trying to say? I don’t speak drunk azzhole, so you’re gonna have to sober up and clarify your sloppy cryptic slurring.

Unregistered
    Wtf are you trying to say? I don’t speak drunk azzhole, so you’re gonna have to sober up and clarify your sloppy cryptic slurring.
    I gotta a dyk you need to suck.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast