No fitness challenge?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

No fitness challenge?

Sounds like someone has been listening to MCMULLEN goals while in office. NO fitness challenge for masters and soon to come for supervisor. Hmmm I think I heard that in McMullen's campaign.

Guess what Chad....we all have one word for YOU...JANAK
    LET ME REPEAT THAT.....JANAK
    Not because of what you had to do.. if it really happened the way LADARIAN claimed...but because of the way you did it. It brought you so much pleasure!!! JANAK... remember that little brown guy that always had the balls to tell you and everyone else how he felt....Janak...
    Oh...and fires...riots...the break in of the jail....those highlights that you repeatedly lie about when asked.

Unregistered
    Is the fitness challenge even offered anymore? I can't find it in Absorb. Asking for a fattie.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like someone has been listening to MCMULLEN goals while in office. NO fitness challenge for masters and soon to come for supervisor. Hmmm I think I heard that in McMullen's campaign.

Guess what Chad....we all have one word for YOU...JANAK
    LET ME REPEAT THAT.....JANAK
    Not because of what you had to do.. if it really happened the way LADARIAN claimed...but because of the way you did it. It brought you so much pleasure!!! JANAK... remember that little brown guy that always had the balls to tell you and everyone else how he felt....Janak...
    Oh...and fires...riots...the break in of the jail....those highlights that you repeatedly lie about when asked.

Who cares? Mcmullen, and his Monday morning quarterbacking, doesn't have a chance.

Unregistered
    Who cares? Mcmullen, and his Monday morning quarterbacking, doesn't have a chance.
    Lol...and Chad will remain the most hated sheriff affiliated with his father in law who Was pardon for some corruption mafia style shenanigans. And one(chad) who continues to lie when Shiit is on video...riots...burglary of jail..etc..etc...

Unregistered
    Lol...and Chad will remain the most hated sheriff affiliated with his father in law who Was pardon for some corruption mafia style shenanigans. And one(chad) who continues to lie when Shiit is on video...riots...burglary of jail..etc..etc...
    Is English your second language? Just curious.

Unregistered
    Dude, go sober up.

His father-in-law was pardoned by WHOM??? Oh yes, that would be the self proclaimed, "extremely stable" Republican President Trump!

Unregistered
    Monday morning quarterback. Really...so it's okay for Chad to do it?? Because that's what he did...
    Mcmullen has been saying this since day one. Your sheriff is mirroring his opponents idea. Looks like Chad is looking to be liked...to make friends.
    Like the OP mentioned. SAY HIS NAME chad.....JANAK.
    YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN 4GET THIS NIGHTMARE THAT YOU CREATED. Apologized to Janak in public give his job back and promote him to Captain. Oh yes..fire ladarrian and the rest of those jackasses that lied. Since you now want to appear to play nice by stealing someone else's idea. Smh.

Unregistered
    Monday morning quarterback. Really...so it's okay for Chad to do it?? Because that's what he did...
    Mcmullen has been saying this since day one. Your sheriff is mirroring his opponents idea. Looks like Chad is looking to be liked...to make friends.
    Like the OP mentioned. SAY HIS NAME chad.....JANAK.
    YOU KNOW HOW WE CAN 4GET THIS NIGHTMARE THAT YOU CREATED. Apologized to Janak in public give his job back and promote him to Captain. Oh yes..fire ladarrian and the rest of those jackasses that lied. Since you now want to appear to play nice by stealing someone else's idea. Smh.

I thought I'd give Mcmullen a chance, so I watched his last livestream. He was asked about gangs and said he'd use a Gang Unit, intimating we don't have one. Our Gang Unit was just recognized as BEST IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA!

So yes. Mcmullen is a Monday Morning Quarterback and an out of touch chump! Not even close to a viable option.

Unregistered
    Is English your second language? Just curious.
    Discredit yourself

Unregistered
    I thought I'd give Mcmullen a chance, so I watched his last livestream. He was asked about gangs and said he'd use a Gang Unit, intimating we don't have one. Our Gang Unit was just recognized as BEST IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA!

So yes. Mcmullen is a Monday Morning Quarterback and an out of touch chump! Not even close to a viable option.
    Lol you would think that those social media warriors would be considered a gang unit. They don't do any undercover and all they do is enhance charges. Yes they do great keyboard investigations. Go team!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast