Day 5 with no direction - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My captain is one of the most knowledgeable and insightful in the agency. He has commented that government service isn't for everyone. You have to understand the limitations as well as the scope of the job. We have a military style rank structure for a reason. If you don't like it here maybe it's time to consider other options. We are experiencing things today in the world that were unimaginable just a year ago. Law enforcement is in transition nationwide. Florida is undergoing a huge budget shortfall. It is unreasonable to think every thing can stay the same. Do the best job you can and since you selected government service, do the best you can for the people of Florida.

He also thinks a Snickers is a Milky Way with nuts, so YMMV.
    ok sure cool director

Unregistered
    ok sure cool director
    I am fascinated by how many ways people are wrong. Your denial of truth is astounding.

Unregistered

Another dumbass

And your humor really sucks as your intelligence. The chief didn't do this.
    He's just the clown they have there. That eunuch has no say over anything.. if you actually read it, you'll note that he just stood there like the stupid stooge and let the powers that be screw us. By the way, you're a dipshit.... FU

Your diatribe blaming the Chief is humorous in a sad lack of knowledge kind of way.

Unregistered
    You comment the Chief has no say. The reality is neither do you. The difference is you are on this thread calling people names. He isn't. He is doing his job. Are you?

Unregistered
    You comment the Chief has no say. The reality is neither do you. The difference is you are on this thread calling people names. He isn't. He is doing his job. Are you?
    i’m black and dont have white privilege like u I got to interview not buy my job

Unregistered
    i’m black and dont have white privilege like u I got to interview not buy my job
    Well we don’t know that the Chief isn’t on here calling people names now do we.

Unregistered
    Can he even formulate an articulable sentence?

Unregistered
    Funny a guy who’s entire law e for me er career was working 8-5 m-f at the state attorneys office thinks everyone will love this schedule. What a tool

Unregistered
    Funny a guy who’s entire law e for me er career was working 8-5 m-f at the state attorneys office thinks everyone will love this schedule. What a tool
    He is a complete hypocrite.

Unregistered
    Dont affect his life.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast