Day 5 with no direction - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Phone calls have been made to everyone in the world. Sterling willl be gone by next weekend.

Unregistered
    Would getting kickbacks from Trojan and Durex condoms be a conflict of interest ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Phone calls have been made to everyone in the world. Sterling willl be gone by next weekend.
    i am watching CNN, Fox and MSN and I'm not seeing anything. I don't think everyone in the world knows or even cares. The Boss is doing a great job. Remember to call "10-42" or they will be calling you!

Unregistered
    I know this isn't what anyone wants to hear right now, but it's about time someone said it....

The Secretary is actually very happy with the job SW and DM are doing, otherwise they would be gone. They are good people and don't have tolerance for slackers. Along with JW they have done more to hold this bureau accountable than anyone in the last 50 years and have probably done more to save this agency than you realize. None of them are going anywhere.

Unfortunately, we have had some very bad apples that took advantage of the system. People who never should have been hired or even in law enforcement in the first place. We are where we are because of that. A good idea would be to embrace what is happening. Learn from it and be the change this agency needs. We'll serve the State of FL and ourselves much better if we do that.

Stay safe out there, work hard, be loyal, and keep your eye on the prize.

Unregistered
    I know this isn't what anyone wants to hear right now, but it's about time someone said it....

The Secretary is actually very happy with the job SW and DM are doing, otherwise they would be gone. They are good people and don't have tolerance for slackers. Along with JW they have done more to hold this bureau accountable than anyone in the last 50 years and have probably done more to save this agency than you realize. None of them are going anywhere.

Unfortunately, we have had some very bad apples that took advantage of the system. People who never should have been hired or even in law enforcement in the first place. We are where we are because of that. A good idea would be to embrace what is happening. Learn from it and be the change this agency needs. We'll serve the State of FL and ourselves much better if we do that.

Well said and very true. If you get a check then work. Simple advice. Thanks.

Unregistered

You're an idiot

I don't know who wrote this but as far as I'm concerned you're an ass kissing piece of Sh#t.

F#cking the lives of the people that work for you is not part of the "embrace the system" groupthink that scumbags such as your self are putting out.

There are many folks here that come to work, do their jobs to the best of their abilities, and go home. No drama, no "slacking", just people doing their jobs.

And for this, the Bureau has basically shoved a fist up everybody's ass. Doing something that I can even fathom that ANY other "law enforcement" folks are doing. Changing from days to night on the same week and even working nights just to return the next morning. That is simply the most stupid schedule that I think of. Assuming that they're stupid, which I know they're not. They're doing it to F#CK their employees.

I understand that agencies such as this tend to get chiefs and applicants for chiefs that were actually never cops and that's fine, but this chief is something else. In the 30 plus years that I've been a policemen in this state I've never seen such a worthless leader. I hope you're happy chief, getting spanked, and pulling an email before I even got it.

You're not the chief of anything, you're just some jackass they put somewhere cause they knew you weren't man enough to stand up to what you know is BS and will just go along to get along.

Note: we're still working 208 in my part of the State.. lol..

Unregistered
    I don't know who wrote this but as far as I'm concerned you're an ass kissing piece of Sh#t.

F#cking the lives of the people that work for you is not part of the "embrace the system" groupthink that scumbags such as your self are putting out.

There are many folks here that come to work, do their jobs to the best of their abilities, and go home. No drama, no "slacking", just people doing their jobs.

And for this, the Bureau has basically shoved a fist up everybody's ass. Doing something that I can even fathom that ANY other "law enforcement" folks are doing. Changing from days to night on the same week and even working nights just to return the next morning. That is simply the most stupid schedule that I think of. Assuming that they're stupid, which I know they're not. They're doing it to F#CK their employees.

I understand that agencies such as this tend to get chiefs and applicants for chiefs that were actually never cops and that's fine, but this chief is something else. In the 30 plus years that I've been a policemen in this state I've never seen such a worthless leader. I hope you're happy chief, getting spanked, and pulling an email before I even got it.

You're not the chief of anything, you're just some jackass they put somewhere cause they knew you weren't man enough to stand up to what you know is BS and will just go along to get along.

Note: we're still working 208 in my part of the State.. lol..
    Your diatribe blaming the Chief is humorous in a sad lack of knowledge kind of way.

Unregistered
    You wannabes have finally been brought to your knees. Now quit and go work somewhere else. By the power of greyskull TCO has emerged victorious! Muahahahahaha!

Unregistered
    You wannabes have finally been brought to your knees. Now quit and go work somewhere else. By the power of greyskull TCO has emerged victorious! Muahahahahaha!
    I can hear the cow’s mooing all over the state as everyone is milking it 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    My captain is one of the most knowledgeable and insightful in the agency. He has commented that government service isn't for everyone. You have to understand the limitations as well as the scope of the job. We have a military style rank structure for a reason. If you don't like it here maybe it's time to consider other options. We are experiencing things today in the world that were unimaginable just a year ago. Law enforcement is in transition nationwide. Florida is undergoing a huge budget shortfall. It is unreasonable to think every thing can stay the same. Do the best job you can and since you selected government service, do the best you can for the people of Florida.

He also thinks a Snickers is a Milky Way with nuts, so YMMV.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast