Squad Cars

Thread: Squad Cars

Unregistered

Squad Cars

What is going on that officers recently released from FTO are already getting provided squad cars, while officers who were released from FTO on March still have not received their car. Those officers have been wasting their own gas for over 5 months, while some officers who were just released have been given their car. Guess seniority doesn't exists in this dept.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is going on that officers recently released from FTO are already getting provided squad cars, while officers who were released from FTO on March still have not received their car. Those officers have been wasting their own gas for over 5 months, while some officers who were just released have been given their car. Guess seniority doesn't exists in this dept.
    Quit whining

Unregistered
    Quit whining
    You’d be pretty annoyed also if you were in their shoes.

Unregistered
    What you should do is ask instead of lacking testicles and squabbling here about it. I am sure there is a good explanation like ie why would anyone give you a hoopty and then have to replace it in a couple of weeks when a newer hoopty becomes available. Can you spell paperwork nightmare. You are lucky the union has been involved in the cars for the last few years. If it was up to me all rookies would get hoopties until they have paid their dues. Feel luck you have a job.

Unregistered
    Plenty of cars already at Jack Schee waiting for fuel management systems to be installed. Maintenance is always behind. They are getting crappy cars you'll get new ones or better ones soon. Also if you rookies wouldn't be cars all the time you would have one. Stop *****ing if you were in the county it would take you a year off probation to even get a car. You're gonna get a pretty new car compared to what we had 20 years ago. I took me 8 years to even get a new car.

Stop *****ing.

Unregistered
    Plenty of cars already at Jack Schee waiting for fuel management systems to be installed. Maintenance is always behind. They are getting crappy cars you'll get new ones or better ones soon. Also if you rookies wouldn't be cars all the time you would have one. Stop *****ing if you were in the county it would take you a year off probation to even get a car. You're gonna get a pretty new car compared to what we had 20 years ago. I took me 8 years to even get a new car.

Stop *****ing.
    Agreed! Stop crashing cars and more will be available to go around. I was just issued a 2011 Crown Vic with the old markings and water stains all over it but I couldn't be any happier because it's my car and it's a luxury item. I have friends in county who are waiting on a car after 2 years on the road. Be humble!

Unregistered

Cars

I'd like to know who was the moron that picked the dodge chargers. The damn car gets less than 12 miles to the gallon and has to be refilled 3 times in a week. And even though it's a v8 that dinosaur is weak on acceleration.
    I've been out run by tiny 4 cylinder fiats at the light. What a waste of taxpayer dollars

Unregistered
    I'd like to know who was the moron that picked the dodge chargers. The damn car gets less than 12 miles to the gallon and has to be refilled 3 times in a week. And even though it's a v8 that dinosaur is weak on acceleration.
    I've been out run by tiny 4 cylinder fiats at the light. What a waste of taxpayer dollars
    Lesson learned since we now have fusions. Wonder what will be next

Unregistered
    How fast does an MDSPD car really have to be to idle while the officer sits inside on his butt all shift?

Unregistered

Smart alec

Faster than you can run your mouth beotch
    Don't be jealous cuz we got the cushy job.
    And since the scamdemic is being exploited
    We have to be socially distanced wink wink
    Haven't you morons noticed every officer tested positive went home and came back like normal? Hmmm...I wonder why no on died like Cuomo the homo said they would of covid.isnt it soooooo deadly? I know how many tested positive and walla! All of alive and well!@ 🤣