Puerto Rican Eliseo Santana Is the First Hispanic Running for Sheriff in Pinellas - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Santana most likely winning haaaaa just like Biden is most likely winning all fake news. But having said that it would be nice for the double dippers to vacate.
    Unless there is a Santana victory the double-dippers will leave feet first. Their ranks and paychecks are the highlights of their entire lives. Quite sad actually to keep on wallowing in the political mud pit because they have no lives and nothing better to do. And to have to suck up to Bob every day, a stinking lawyer who never rose through the ranks to deserve to be sheriff. That is so degrading and pathetic.

Unregistered
    Santana most likely winning haaaaa just like Biden is most likely winning all fake news. But having said that it would be nice for the double dippers to vacate.
    The only thing that idiot is going to win is an extra helping of fried horse meat for being the first customer of the day. LOL

Unregistered
    The only thing that idiot is going to win is an extra helping of fried horse meat for being the first customer of the day. LOL
    Bob's acolytes are as nervous as a who-re in church today. Their butt cheeks are so tight they could crack walnuts between them.

Unregistered
    Biden is winning in Pinellas! He might drag Santana with him to victory! A lot of Democrats vote straight ticket. Go Santana, our new sheriff! Viva Puerto Rico!

Unregistered
    Not even close there Rico Suave.
    Bob has him by 20+%, as usual.

Go back to fapping to your Obama poster

Unregistered
    Not even close there Rico Suave.
    Bob has him by 20+%, as usual.
    See
    Go back to fapping to your Obama poster
    Another 4 years of legacy promotions and arrest of members. Plus I guess Eastlake will get there way again.

Unregistered
    Another 4 years of legacy promotions and arrest of members. Plus I guess Eastlake will get there way again.
    The double-dippers, the political appointments, and the dynasty family promotions are safe for another four years. But the public does not know anything about this, they just vote for Bob because the TBT told them to. A commie newspaper endorsing a RINO sheriff.

Unregistered
    I definitely agree. We need some change. I was just pointing out that I just doubt if Santana is what we need.

Unregistered
    I also REALLY double agree about the commie "newspaper" backing a RINO. Pathetic.

We need something new. We can all agree on that

Unregistered
    I also REALLY double agree about the commie "newspaper" backing a RINO. Pathetic.

We need something new. We can all agree on that
    The problem is that Bob hasn't had any credible challengers so far. He has the local politicians and the TBT in his back pocket. The only change will be when he decides to leave but he might install a crony as sheriff to keep the corruption ring going.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast