Puerto Rican Eliseo Santana Is the First Hispanic Running for Sheriff in Pinellas
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Puerto Rican Eliseo Santana Is the First Hispanic Running for Sheriff in Pinellas

https://theamericanonews.com/2020/09...bW99OXgHWgskZk

“I have a bachelor’s degree, licenses, and all these credentials,” Santana told The Americano. “I was recognized nationwide, not just in Florida, for my knowledge of technology.”

The technologists retired eight years ago from a position in the technology department within the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office. His desire to bring forth changes to the state government agency led him to run as a Democratic candidate for the sheriff’s chair.

“I want everyone to have equal opportunity. I’m the first Hispanic in the county running for sheriff. Officials here have always been white and Republican,” said the candidate, who worked in the Sheriff’s Office for 31 years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://theamericanonews.com/2020/09...bW99OXgHWgskZk

“I have a bachelor’s degree, licenses, and all these credentials,” Santana told The Americano. “I was recognized nationwide, not just in Florida, for my knowledge of technology.”

The technologists retired eight years ago from a position in the technology department within the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office. His desire to bring forth changes to the state government agency led him to run as a Democratic candidate for the sheriff’s chair.

“I want everyone to have equal opportunity. I’m the first Hispanic in the county running for sheriff. Officials here have always been white and Republican,” said the candidate, who worked in the Sheriff’s Office for 31 years.

Ok that being said. What does that do for me as a voter

Unregistered
    Well if you have a radio and it breaks, he's your guy.

Unregistered
    Well if you have a radio and it breaks, he's your guy.
    If you want a failed lawyer turned politician, Bob is your guy.

Unregistered
    Trump blew it badly in the last debate so Santana might just ride Biden's coattails to victory.

Unregistered
    If you want a failed lawyer turned politician, Bob is your guy.
    If you want a loser and failed cop then look in the mirror. Oh yea, whining crybaby too.

Unregistered
    If you want a loser and failed cop then look in the mirror. Oh yea, whining crybaby too.
    That describes Bob Gualtieri perfectly.

Unregistered
    That describes Bob Gualtieri perfectly.
    Quick cum back bro but no that would be YOU! Scum bag!!!!

Unregistered
    Wonder what Elisio will run for next, sooner or later he might get elected to something.

Unregistered
    Wonder what Elisio will run for next, sooner or later he might get elected to something.
    At least he wasn’t appointed to facilitate his career.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast