Puerto Rican Eliseo Santana Is the First Hispanic Running for Sheriff in Pinellas - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder what Elisio will run for next, sooner or later he might get elected to something.

At least he rose through the ranks and knew his job, unlike Bob who never even made it to corporal. Coats hired him as General Counsel then appointed him to Chief Deputy with only back office experience. Then Rick Scott appointed Bob to sheriff. Proves no LEO experience is needed to be sheriff. If Santana wins he will do just fine as sheriff.

Unregistered
    Wonder if Santana wins he will change the employee menu at the jail. The Trinity food is really getting old. Some tacos, burritos, refried beans, and enchiladas with hot sauce would be a big improvement. This alone might make sense to vote for Santana. Mexican food is the bomb.

Unregistered
    At least he wasn’t appointed to facilitate his career.
    You are one warped and jealous MF who says the same broken record crap over and over. Get over it. Yes Bob was appointed by Rick Scott 10 years ago and has been re-elected twice and is about to be reelected a third time. Now what’s your point. People are appointed and elected to positions all the time and this nothing new or unusual. The only one who keeps beating this into the ground on this propaganda machine is you. It’s called politics and life is full of it. Go live in Iran if you want to be politics free.

Unregistered
    Wonder if Santana wins he will change the employee menu at the jail. The Trinity food is really getting old. Some tacos, burritos, refried beans, and enchiladas with hot sauce would be a big improvement. This alone might make sense to vote for Santana. Mexican food is the bomb.
    I like Mexican food, thank you for the suggestion. Do you have any other suggestions for me to consider after winning the elections? God willing

Unregistered
    I like Mexican food, thank you for the suggestion. Do you have any other suggestions for me to consider after winning the elections? God willing
    If Santana is willing to look into the jail menu for staff he has my vote. The current food options are poor quality and not tasty.

Unregistered
    They serve us the cheapest food they can get away with at the jail, just terrible. I would like some pernil if Santana wins, like I used to get back in Puerto Rico at my relatives.

Unregistered
    Santana will go all the way. More than half the votes are already in and Santana is most likely winning. Bob's double-dipping stooges had better be packing their bags and getting ready to submit their resignations. A new sheriff is coming to town, the people's sheriff, who will bring real transparency and get rid of the good old boys system of corrupt promotions.

Unregistered
    Dream on, dumb ass. They don't serve plantains and menudo upstairs. Go back to bouncing checks and scamming neighbors. Maybe the School Board can make you a job.

Unregistered
    Dream on, dumb ass. They don't serve plantains and menudo upstairs. Go back to bouncing checks and scamming neighbors. Maybe the School Board can make you a job.
    Bob will have plenty of time between now and Santana's inauguration as sheriff to fill out his resume for Morgan & Morgan who has been know to hire has-been politicians. Or maybe Gov. DeSantis will give him a job. As for Bob's double-dippers, they made their money so they will not have any problems when Santana boots them out. It will be a morale boost for the troops to see the end of Bob's corrupt administration

Unregistered
    Santana will go all the way. More than half the votes are already in and Santana is most likely winning. Bob's double-dipping stooges had better be packing their bags and getting ready to submit their resignations. A new sheriff is coming to town, the people's sheriff, who will bring real transparency and get rid of the good old boys system of corrupt promotions.
    Santana most likely winning haaaaa just like Biden is most likely winning all fake news. But having said that it would be nice for the double dippers to vacate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast