Which troop to head to? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Troop F sarasota. Manatee, great beaches, great supervisors.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troop F sarasota. Manatee, great beaches, great supervisors.
    Lmao. Nice try Todd

Unregistered
    If you need extra income from off duty, go to Troop C or D. Not Orange county though, unless its Troop K Orange.

If you don't need the off duty gigs, go to Troop H, if they have any vacancies.

Stay away from F, D- Orange, and B.

Unregistered
    What's wrong with B? I hardly hear anything about B.

Unregistered
    I would go to F, get on the waiting list for Ft Myers. It's awesome but hard to get into because everyone wants to work there. It's kind of laid back and you get to run your own show, do proactive work etc etc. I was there before going to D and miss it terribly. I would give anything to be back in Ft Myers.

Unregistered
    I would go to F, get on the waiting list for Ft Myers. It's awesome but hard to get into because everyone wants to work there. It's kind of laid back and you get to run your own show, do proactive work etc etc. I was there before going to D and miss it terribly. I would give anything to be back in Ft Myers.
    Good, we just finished having lunch and now we are going to enjoy the beautiful weather. Stay where you are, we dont want you back here. Things have gotten a lot better since you and Cardwell left.

Unregistered
    Good, we just finished having lunch and now we are going to enjoy the beautiful weather. Stay where you are, we dont want you back here. Things have gotten a lot better since you and Cardwell left.
    In deed. Ever since the Rongishes, Hannah Montana, and a few other trouble makers left, Ft Myers went back to been a quiet and enjoyable place again. If we can just get 1 or 2 more to leave, then we definitely hit the jackpot.

Unregistered
    If you need extra income from off duty, go to Troop C or D. Not Orange county though, unless its Troop K Orange.

If you don't need the off duty gigs, go to Troop H, if they have any vacancies.

Stay away from F, D- Orange, and B.
    Noted. Thanks !

Unregistered
    Hey, I'm discharging in a couple months. I've already made up my mind that in joining FHP, please don't try to dissuade me.
    I am just looking for a little insight in to which troop I should try to head to.
    Troop K,C or D?
    Embrace the suck.
    It depends on what you’re looking for. If you like working crashes, Troop D is your best bet. If you want tons of off duty work, Troops C, D and E are your picks. If you want lots of proactive patrol time and have decent cost of living, Troop H or some parts of Troop A. If you like beaches, all Troops have their own versions.

Unregistered
    It depends on what you’re looking for. If you like working crashes, Troop D is your best bet. If you want tons of off duty work, Troops C, D and E are your picks. If you want lots of proactive patrol time and have decent cost of living, Troop H or some parts of Troop A. If you like beaches, all Troops have their own versions.
    Since you are discharging, you might look into joining a military reserve unit. Get that 20 years ( if you haven't already.) Tricare is a wonderful thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast