Bovo’s smirk is so disingenuous - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I hear you but the polls clearly say that Cava wins easily.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear you but the polls clearly say that Cava wins easily.
    Cava supports CRP and she has an “Empower” program that, according to her own words, "will even the playing field". I have no idea what that means but I'm sure it involves taking from those who work to give to those who have not worked. Our maybe it involves giving criminals even more power regarding police encounters. Either way, I'm not sold on her.

Bovo, at least on paper, has clearly expressed support of the police and he said he is pro business. I'm with Bobo.

Unregistered
    Bovo says one thing now but his record is he has voted 100 percent against cops. Not 80 or 80 percent but 100 percent. I cannot give someone like that my vote. But that’s what makes us a great country.

Unregistered
    Steadman Stahl has a very similar fake smile also known as a phony smirk

Unregistered
    Vote Republican across the board. I’ve been in the planning and strategy room with Cava, same sex,
    “minorities have not been given a chance” and police are heavy JZ DEX is her campaign narrative.

Unregistered
    Like it or not, or job is based on authority, properly administered authority, which equates to law and order, Cava feasted on what happened in a Seattle, Portland, Wisconsin, and Minneapolis, as well as California. Draw the line in the sand like we used to and stand up for what our job, our profession, our County, State, and Nation once stood for. Liberals don’t respect YOU or OUR profession.

Fact, if a cold blooded murderer signal 100 kills you, liberals will say you had no right to confront them in the first place and blame YOU.

Go visit the police memorial at Tropical Park (yes there is a police memorial) and do some homework to see the pieces of shit that have killed the officers in that wall and see if they had a record or were convicted felons, those are the people that Biden, Harris, Cava, and other liberal Mayors want sympathy for and to allow them to vote.

Take a ride to the memorial and do some deep thinking and don’t listen to some commercial.

Unregistered

Omg

If cops can’t tell a used car salesman from a decent human being....omg Miami is doomed!

Unregistered
    Thank god our officer wasn’t killed Tuesday night by the grace of god. Anyone who’s been on for some time knows all too well how we’ve lost and had Narcotics detectives, SRT members, Warrants detectives, as well as uniformed officers, shot and killed while serving warrants and making entry into a residence.

Again as an officer this could be you who is shot and possibly killed and the likes of Biden, Harris, and Cava will draw comparison to the Breonna Taylor case and claim you didn’t have the right to be executing the warrant in the first place and if you weren’t serving it you wouldn’t have been shot. They will claim, as in last cases that self defense applies even to criminals, and they are entitled to the stand your ground defense as well

Do yourself a favor and don’t be fooled by these new millennial progressive rainbow snowflake politicians AND OFFICERS, who say they are in your corner.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like it or not, or job is based on authority, properly administered authority, which equates to law and order, Cava feasted on what happened in a Seattle, Portland, Wisconsin, and Minneapolis, as well as California. Draw the line in the sand like we used to and stand up for what our job, our profession, our County, State, and Nation once stood for. Liberals don’t respect YOU or OUR profession.

Fact, if a cold blooded murderer signal 100 kills you, liberals will say you had no right to confront them in the first place and blame YOU.

Go visit the police memorial at Tropical Park (yes there is a police memorial) and do some homework to see the pieces of shit that have killed the officers in that wall and see if they had a record or were convicted felons, those are the people that Biden, Harris, Cava, and other liberal Mayors want sympathy for and to allow them to vote.

Take a ride to the memorial and do some deep thinking and don’t listen to some commercial.
    PBA thinks that cops are fools. Just look at the endorsements PBA has made. Many, if not most are flaming liberals. That’s why I don’t pay any attention to who PBA supports. It is hypocritical at best and incompetence at worst.

Look at the commission candidates that PBA has openly endorsed. Nothing more need to be said.

Unregistered
    Stop trying to make this a union issue. It’s common sense. All Democratic mayors want total control of their departments and this is nationwide. Hopefully when our sitting president wins, law enforcement will at least have backing.

Go ahead and vote a snowflake like Cava into office and see what happens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast