Bovo’s smirk is so disingenuous
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Bovo’s smirk is so disingenuous

Just saw a very boring commercial with Bovo and at the end he tries painfully to smile. So phony. He did look like the penguin in Bateman like someone else already pointed out.
    You can tell he doesn’t believe his own BS.

Unregistered
    He is smug for sure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just saw a very boring commercial with Bovo and at the end he tries painfully to smile. So phony. He did look like the penguin in Bateman like someone else already pointed out.
    You can tell he doesn’t believe his own BS.
    I'll take the Batman character "Penguin" anytime over the evil female "Joker." At least the "Penguin" was funny, the female "Joker" is not.

Unregistered
    And your very own JokerJenkins supports him! That should tell us something in how Smug he is that he thinks we don’t see he has a personal tie to supporting Bovo.

Unregistered
    The more Bovos commercials air, the more he looks as bad as he really is. And, one comment I must agree with is that Bovo does have that penguin smirk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And your very own JokerJenkins supports him! That should tell us something in how Smug he is that he thinks we don’t see he has a personal tie to supporting Bovo.
    He’s looking for his next job. He’s trying to BS Bovo about connects but you can’t BS a BS master.

Unregistered
    I love the latest negative commercial on Bovo. They’ve pegged him beautifully

Unregistered
    Jenkins fly’s with whoever he can cling too. That’s not a leader! I’m so over all the BS. They are Both Phony!

Unregistered
    So True- Best Description description of Jenkins

Unregistered
    A part of me wants Bovo to win so when he shafts us again we can rub it in Steadman face an sat see Moron.
    But, it will hurt my wallet. I know we are in a lose-lose situation but you don’t coddle somebody who has been an anti cop guy for his entire career.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast