Bovo’s smirk is so disingenuous - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop trying to make this a union issue. It’s common sense. All Democratic mayors want total control of their departments and this is nationwide. Hopefully when our sitting president wins, law enforcement will at least have backing.

Go ahead and vote a snowflake like Cava into office and see what happens.
    You completely misunderstood my post. I’m voting all republican except Gimenez. I’m not voting in that race. But I’m also not supporting any of the Democratic people PBA is endorsing. And I’m obviously not in everyone’s district but I’m telling all whom I know not to vote for those either. I’m Republican all the way except one.

Unregistered
    Bovo is a punk who was Gimenez’s little do-boy and now he expects us to support him. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Bovo is a punk who was Gimenez’s little do-boy and now he expects us to support him. What a joke.
    Thank god members aren’t forgetful and remember that Bovo is Gimenez do boy and it’s like voting for the same crap. Cava is going to take it.

Unregistered
    Jenkins endorsement. For his political future plans. Says a lot about his character. Garbage rolls with garbage!

Unregistered
    Thank god members aren’t forgetful and remember that Bovo is Gimenez do boy and it’s like voting for the same crap. Cava is going to take it.
    We here at PLEA are voting for Cava! BLM!

Unregistered

Steadman, I’m surprised you used the correct here this time and not hear.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123