PSA/wannabe Sgt Cabeza

Unregistered

PSA/wannabe Sgt Cabeza

Saw big head snake Cabeza taking pictures of rookies riding 2 man and snitching to his daddy Cmdr G. Don't trust this PSA who does nothing all day but suck the commanders balls. ****ing guy has nothing better to do than take pictures of other officer and snitch them out.

Unregistered
    He’s trying to catch the cheaters. leave that man alone

Unregistered
    Nothing like a ****y guys with literally a watermelon head

Unregistered

Throw back post nothing change with this bum

Sgt. Cabeza started of humble now thinks he’s the man with the gold badge. Dude use to run 3’s inside of the PSA car when he was a Psa. I called him out on it a couple of times.he thought he was a cop inside a Psa uniform. Used to go to 25 calls and get his ass chewed out by the officer & me for safety reason. Use to 19 vehicles when he was a Psa as well. Citizens made complaints as well. Now look at him. Thinking he’s a big shot. He use to be a FTO use to do inspections on the rookies when I was in the crew with him. Use to tell them they needed to have a Miranda card and wear city issued boots. Anything not authorized by the city he made the rookies get rid of. Went to training, head grew Giant. Now he’s in coral way sucking L. T roacha azz & balls at the same damnnn time. He use to call the bridge and had dispatcher 09 units on calls because he felt they was on it too long. I know because I was 33ing with Lugo up their on the low. That’s a different story another day.
    Officers use to call the Sgt office and take the first hour or too and had the nerve to asked them why they was taking the time off or not going to work. He also track down units on the cad and spy on them with the new installed GPS. Rumor has he wants to become an L. T. One day will if he continues to stay up under the leadership of L. T roacha Fat asssss.

Unregistered
    Papo this is ilbamea and pardons boy just stay away from the guy
    Birds of a feather

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt. Cabeza started of humble now thinks he’s the man with the gold badge. Dude use to run 3’s inside of the PSA car when he was a Psa. I called him out on it a couple of times.he thought he was a cop inside a Psa uniform. Used to go to 25 calls and get his ass chewed out by the officer & me for safety reason. Use to 19 vehicles when he was a Psa as well. Citizens made complaints as well. Now look at him. Thinking he’s a big shot. He use to be a FTO use to do inspections on the rookies when I was in the crew with him. Use to tell them they needed to have a Miranda card and wear city issued boots. Anything not authorized by the city he made the rookies get rid of. Went to training, head grew Giant. Now he’s in coral way sucking L. T roacha azz & balls at the same damnnn time. He use to call the bridge and had dispatcher 09 units on calls because he felt they was on it too long. I know because I was 33ing with Lugo up their on the low. That’s a different story another day.
    Officers use to call the Sgt office and take the first hour or too and had the nerve to asked them why they was taking the time off or not going to work. He also track down units on the cad and spy on them with the new installed GPS. Rumor has he wants to become an L. T. One day will if he continues to stay up under the leadership of L. T roacha Fat asssss.
    The famous Rubio incident