Day 4 with no direction - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Say no to the TCO Mafia. They took out my boy MM.
    Maybe it’s time for a hunger strike until they bring back MM.
    Not going to happen as the Imperial Kludd has already anointed a successor.

Unregistered
    Have all the doorways been widened for the new captains ego yet?

Unregistered
    Have all the doorways been widened for the new captains ego yet?
    There was a problem when the oversized gold plated captain insignia was on back order though. Luckily it was available on amazon with free shipping.

Unregistered
    There was a problem when the oversized gold plated captain insignia was on back order though. Luckily it was available on amazon with free shipping.
    It’s sad when you make captain but were such a sub par lt who then made captain and passes on all his stuff he avoided ignored and let sit for over a year and then tries to hold the LT accountable. Hahahaha

Unregistered
    It’s sad when you make captain but were such a sub par lt who then made captain and passes on all his stuff he avoided ignored and let sit for over a year and then tries to hold the LT accountable. Hahahaha
    Just remember jealousy will get you nowhere and...

better from this point forward.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Just remember jealousy will get you nowhere and...

I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Couldn’t you at least say happy Friday and you’re taking her shopping? The Easter is getting old, and she can’t fit on the boat any more because she’s eaten all you’ve caught.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12