Justice for Brad - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    & I definitely hope YOU lose YOUR job & worse for attempting to doxx & harassing/intimidating/gathering intel on a police officer. As soon as America is rid of you vermin type, the greatness & prosperity of our country will return.

& "gentle man"? You're soft as shlt boy! Grow a spine!
    Your name was made available to the public you stooopid pea for brain nut. Next time don't make a statement to the media you retard.

Unregistered
    ELEVEN years ago is your greatest track record of 'a history of'?

I just bumped into this post for looking into who this officer was also, and it's hilarious that's the same, and only, article I found. No images either. I just wanted to know how old he was cause he has a lion heart, and now I see the Devil's already conspiring on his tenure.

Trumptards are sad, they cheerlead old men & litle girls getting beat by police & military vets getting peppersprayed, yet CRY over these psychopaths menacing our great country getting jailed for blatantly obvious jailable offenses with quite underadequate 'handling', in other words, Just Like Everybody Else. Commend Sgt. Moceri for that excellent execution of procedure! America will be Great Again once all of these characters & their sympathizers are wiped clean from our institution & put back to miserable spectating conspirer position rather than the enabled crooks. America is already over you weirdos. Time for GI JOE to put the boot on your neck! THE REAL #MAGA campaign! **** COBRA! **** THE SERPENT PEOPLE! WOO! Keep slithering you snakes!
    Look at yourself libtard. Let's defund the police but make them available when your the one being "victimized". Let's do away with prisons yet keep them to jail cops and anyone that doesn't agree with the libtards. Lets start our own "chaz" but we'll delegate armed guards aka police and make our own laws.

Are you mad because Trump didn't let Biden speak? It's okay little butterfly. Fly away.

Unregistered

Oh one more thing

I just bumped into this post for looking into who this officer was also, and it's hilarious that's the same, and only, article I found. No images either. I just wanted to know how old he was cause he has a lion heart, and now I see the Devil's already conspiring on his tenure.

Trumptards are sad, they cheerlead old men & litle girls getting beat by police & military vets getting peppersprayed, yet CRY over these psychopaths menacing our great country getting jailed for blatantly obvious jailable offenses with quite underadequate 'handling', in other words, Just Like Everybody Else. Commend Sgt. Moceri for that excellent execution of procedure! America will be Great Again once all of these characters & their sympathizers are wiped clean from our institution & put back to miserable spectating conspirer position rather than the enabled crooks. America is already over you weirdos. Time for GI JOE to put the boot on your neck! THE REAL #MAGA campaign! **** COBRA! **** THE SERPENT PEOPLE! WOO! Keep slithering you snakes!
    The officer that YOU COMMENDED, look him up. Officer Matthew Moceri broke a BLACK WWII man hip. Moceri also won the suit against this victim. This is why nobody hangs out with you libtards. Your morals go against itself.

Unregistered
    The officer that YOU COMMENDED, look him up. Officer Matthew Moceri broke a BLACK WWII man hip. Moceri also won the suit against this victim. This is why nobody hangs out with you libtards. Your morals go against itself.
    Yours truly,

A retired white cop, Trump supporter and first time voter who used to be a libtard but drank the red pill

Unregistered

Settle down SGT

Unregistered

Take it easy there sarge. You act like this is the retiree health plan we are talking about here

Unregistered

Did Kenneth Post receive justice? Was there a rush to judgement to clear the FLPD?

Cynthia G. Imperato
    BP-Initials-UPDATED.pngBallotpedia does not currently cover this office or maintain this page.

Prior offices
    Florida 17th Circuit Court
    Report an officeholder change

Education

Bachelor's
    Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1979

Graduate
    Florida State University, 1980

Law
    Florida State University College of Law, 1988

Cynthia G. Imperato is a former judge of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court (Eleventh Division of the Circuit Civil Division) in Florida. She was appointed to the court by former Governor Jeb Bush (R) in January 2003 to replace retired Judge Estella May Moriarty. Imperato ran unopposed and was retained in the primary on August 24, 2010.[1][2][3][4]

Imperato was charged with judicial misconduct stemming from a DUI arrest that occurred in November 2013. The Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission recommended a 90-day suspension and a $20,000 fine. Imperato was awaiting a final ruling by the Florida Supreme Court when she announced that she would resign from the court on February 29, 2016. Read more below.

Education
    Imperato received her B.S. in psychology and sociology from Virginia Tech in 1979 and her M.S. in criminology from Florida State University in 1980. She was awarded a J.D. from the Florida State University School of Law in 1988.[5][6]

Career
    2003-2016: Circuit judge, 17th Judicial Circuit Court
    1990-2003: Senior assistant statewide prosecutor, Office of Statewide Prosecution
    1989-1990: Senior attorney, Florida Department of Professional Regulation
    1988-1989: Legislative analyst, Florida Senate
    1988-1989: Attorney, Florida State Hospital
    1981-1990: Police officer, Tallahassee Police Department[5]

Was there a conflict?

Recuseof a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a potential conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

3 Fort Lauderdale Cops Acquitted In Chase & Crash Case
    By Joan MurrayFebruary 13, 2013 at 6:00 pm

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Three Fort Lauderdale police officers accused of lying to investigators about a car chase and crash have been cleared of all criminal charges.

Judge Cynthia Imperato acquitted all three officers in court Wednesday, just one day after the jury deadlocked on most of the charges.

“The state cherry picked the evidence,” said Sgt. Jack Lokeinsky, president of the Fort Lauderdale Fraternal Order of Police. “They did not include any evidence that shed a good light on the officers. The judge, I appreciate her efforts and she listened to the entire case and she realized that charges should never have been filed.”

On Tuesday, jurors acquitted Detectives Matthew Moceri and Geoffrey Shaffer on charges of official misconduct. However, the jury deadlocked on the charges of falsifying reports. The jury was also hung on all counts for Sgt. Michael Florenco.

But Wednesday, the judge acquitted all three.

The case dates back to 2009 when the officers responded to an incident at the Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina.

Kenneth Post was caught on surveillance video stealing liquor from the Tiki Bar and then backing out of the parking lot and clipping security in a golf cart.

He fled and the three officers were involved in a pursuit.

During the chase, the front of their unmarked car was smashed.

They claimed that Post was responsible but a crash expert hired by the police department determined that the officers had wrecked the car elsewhere. Prosecutors claimed they lied to cover up the accident.

The mother of Kenneth Post who has fought tirelessly for him expressed dismay at what Judge Imperato did.

“I was flabberghasted, disappointed, I cried,” said Marian Post. “I just couldn’t believe she did not let a jury decide. It’s not fair. I have no trust in the court system anymore.”

With the judge’s decision, the union will immediately seek to have the officers reinstated to their jobs. They have been suspended without pay since their arrest late last May.

Unregistered
    Yo that Moceri cop is a reckless man and needs to be stripped of his badge asap

Unregistered

Lack of honesty & integrity?

Yo that Moceri cop is a reckless man and needs to be stripped of his badge asap

Two cops accused of stealing, kidnapping, lying in drug case

By Paula McMahon
    Posted Oct 26, 2011 at 12:01 AM
    Updated Oct 26, 2011 at 11:24 AM

At least two Fort Lauderdale police officers accused of stealing cash from pain clinic clients, kidnapping a man and lying about cases are expected to be criminally charged next week, sources say.

Detectives Billy Koepke and Brian Dodge, of the department’s Street Crimes Unit, have been under investigation for several months. The probe began with a hotel security video that contradicted the officers’ accounts of two arrests they made at a Red Roof Inn in Oakland Park.

Investigators from a police corruption task force now believe that Koepke and Dodge went after drug buyers and sellers, claimed they found cocaine on one person who had none, and stole several thousand dollars in cash that should have been placed in evidence, according to five sources.

Koepke, 32, and Dodge, 30, have been “relieved from duty with pay” since April 18, police department officials said.

A third suspended detective, Matthew Moceri, 28, is still under investigation, his lawyer confirmed. A sergeant in the unit, Michael Florenco, 34, was cleared of criminal misconduct by prosecutors this month, but the police department has not yet allowed him to return to duty, the sources said.

Koepke and Dodge are paid $75,878 a year, Moceri’s salary is $71,406, and Florenco’s is $88,732.

All four officers were at the Oakland Park hotel on Aug. 24, 2010, when two suspects were arrested on charges of possession of crack cocaine with intent to distribute.

An arrest form obtained by the Sun Sentinel shows that Koepke and Dodge said they had arrested a driver and passenger after they saw them dropping crack cocaine on the floor of their vehicle in the hotel parking lot. The officers wrote that the two suspects came to the lot to deliver drugs to the officers’ “informational source.”

But when investigators reviewed video footage from the hotel’s lobby and parking area, they found that the so-called “passenger” was not even in the vehicle and had been arrested in the lobby, several sources said. The video contradicted the officers’ written reports as well as a sworn statement that Dodge gave about the arrest, the sources said.

Prosecutors later dropped the criminal charges against both men. Meanwhile, the police corruption task force, comprised of Fort Lauderdale police, FBI agents and the Broward State Attorney’s Office, went to work.

Dodge’s lawyer, Mike Dutko, said on Tuesday he had been hearing for months that his client was about to be arrested.

“Based on my knowledge and insight into this investigation, I am unaware of any basis for these serious charges,” Dutko said. He said he understands that there is a discrepancy between the police report and the video about where one of the suspects was arrested.

Dutko said he knows there are “alleged inconsistencies between the Red Roof Inn police report and the videotape, but it’s not an inconsistency that can’t be explained ... A mistake is not tantamount to [a] false statement.”

Reached by phone Tuesday, Koepke said he could not comment but that there are two sides to every story. “You’ll have to contact my lawyer,” he said.

Koepke’s attorney, James Stark, could not be reached for comment despite phone messages left with his assistant.

Efforts to contact the other three officers on Tuesday were unsuccessful.

Moceri’s lawyer, Anthony Livoti Jr., said, “I can’t talk to you about an ongoing criminal investigation but after a complete and thorough investigation by the State Attorney’s Office, Officer Moceri will be vindicated.” Livoti said Moceri is a Marine Corps veteran who investigates “pill mills.”

“This is difficult [work] and these guys are placed in difficult situations,” Livoti said. “Things move very quickly in these situations.”

Florenco’s lawyer, Howard Greitzer, said he could not comment.

Koepke and Dodge are expected to be charged with racketeering, kidnapping, false imprisonment, grand theft and official misconduct. Police internal affairs investigators are also looking at whether departmental rules were violated.

The sources said that a third man, who informed police about the two suspects at the hotel, was not arrested but was handcuffed and held against his will for several hours.

Moceri and Florenco were at the scene of the arrest but they did not file reports.

Florenco came under investigation because his initials and police identification number were written on some of the reports. However, he gave a sworn statement that he never initialed or signed off on the police records and the sources said investigators were satisfied it was not his handwriting.

“Due to the fact that it is an ongoing investigation by the State Attorney’s Office, we cannot comment on the case as we do not want to jeopardize their investigation,” Detective Travis Mandell, Fort Lauderdale police spokesman, said on Tuesday.

Tim Donnelly, the chief of the Broward State Attorney’s special prosecutions unit, declined to comment on the case Tuesday.

Defense attorney Carter Hilstrom, who represented the suspects charged at the hotel, also said he could not discuss the matter because he believed it was still an active federal investigation.

Koepke joined Fort Lauderdale police about six years ago, Dodge is an 11-year veteran, Moceri came to the department in 2005 and Florenco has worked there since 1999.

Sun Sentinel staff researcher Barbara Hijek contributed to this report

Mike Dutko bio:

Overview. Michael Dutko's experience includes service as a Fort Lauderdale Police officer and as an organized crime detective. He also served as an assistant state attorney. ... Dutko has again been recognized as one of America's preeminent attorneys by Best Lawyers and U.S. News & World Report.

Unregistered
    Cynthia G. Imperato
    BP-Initials-UPDATED.pngBallotpedia does not currently cover this office or maintain this page.

Prior offices
    Florida 17th Circuit Court
    Report an officeholder change

Education

Bachelor's
    Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1979

Graduate
    Florida State University, 1980

Law
    Florida State University College of Law, 1988

Cynthia G. Imperato is a former judge of the 17th Judicial Circuit Court (Eleventh Division of the Circuit Civil Division) in Florida. She was appointed to the court by former Governor Jeb Bush (R) in January 2003 to replace retired Judge Estella May Moriarty. Imperato ran unopposed and was retained in the primary on August 24, 2010.[1][2][3][4]

Imperato was charged with judicial misconduct stemming from a DUI arrest that occurred in November 2013. The Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission recommended a 90-day suspension and a $20,000 fine. Imperato was awaiting a final ruling by the Florida Supreme Court when she announced that she would resign from the court on February 29, 2016. Read more below.

Education
    Imperato received her B.S. in psychology and sociology from Virginia Tech in 1979 and her M.S. in criminology from Florida State University in 1980. She was awarded a J.D. from the Florida State University School of Law in 1988.[5][6]

Career
    2003-2016: Circuit judge, 17th Judicial Circuit Court
    1990-2003: Senior assistant statewide prosecutor, Office of Statewide Prosecution
    1989-1990: Senior attorney, Florida Department of Professional Regulation
    1988-1989: Legislative analyst, Florida Senate
    1988-1989: Attorney, Florida State Hospital
    1981-1990: Police officer, Tallahassee Police Department[5]

Was there a conflict?

Recuseof a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a potential conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

3 Fort Lauderdale Cops Acquitted In Chase & Crash Case
    By Joan MurrayFebruary 13, 2013 at 6:00 pm

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – Three Fort Lauderdale police officers accused of lying to investigators about a car chase and crash have been cleared of all criminal charges.

Judge Cynthia Imperato acquitted all three officers in court Wednesday, just one day after the jury deadlocked on most of the charges.

“The state cherry picked the evidence,” said Sgt. Jack Lokeinsky, president of the Fort Lauderdale Fraternal Order of Police. “They did not include any evidence that shed a good light on the officers. The judge, I appreciate her efforts and she listened to the entire case and she realized that charges should never have been filed.”

On Tuesday, jurors acquitted Detectives Matthew Moceri and Geoffrey Shaffer on charges of official misconduct. However, the jury deadlocked on the charges of falsifying reports. The jury was also hung on all counts for Sgt. Michael Florenco.

But Wednesday, the judge acquitted all three.

The case dates back to 2009 when the officers responded to an incident at the Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina.

Kenneth Post was caught on surveillance video stealing liquor from the Tiki Bar and then backing out of the parking lot and clipping security in a golf cart.

He fled and the three officers were involved in a pursuit.

During the chase, the front of their unmarked car was smashed.

They claimed that Post was responsible but a crash expert hired by the police department determined that the officers had wrecked the car elsewhere. Prosecutors claimed they lied to cover up the accident.

The mother of Kenneth Post who has fought tirelessly for him expressed dismay at what Judge Imperato did.

“I was flabberghasted, disappointed, I cried,” said Marian Post. “I just couldn’t believe she did not let a jury decide. It’s not fair. I have no trust in the court system anymore.”

With the judge’s decision, the union will immediately seek to have the officers reinstated to their jobs. They have been suspended without pay since their arrest late last May.

Imperato was convicted and sentenced to 20 days of house arrest and a year of probation. According to court records, this was Imperato's second DUI charge. In 1988, she was convicted of driving under the influence, involving property damage or personal injury in Leon County.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast