United Way Supprts BLM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

United Way Supprts BLM

After the way our mayor and chief have crapped all over the department's heros this past year, and how United Way publically came out in support of BLM, I will never again donate a single penny to United Way... And I hope none of you do either. That organization is a disgrace and doesn't deserve any of our hard earned money.

unitedwayla.org/en/news-resources/blog/united-we-stand-blacklivesmatter/

Unregistered
    Instead of going through United way, just pick a charity m, if you are so inclined, and make a donation in the same amount that would have gone to United way. The difference is United Way won’t be skimming half of your donation for themselves. Print the receipt to show staff after they try and strong arm you into signing your pledge and tell them to tell the city to shove it.

Unregistered
    Extortion is what happens every year with the United Way. The orga6is very out of touch with reality imo. No more donations from me.....ever. I will give directly to knights of Columbus.

Unregistered
    So says everyone every year and then they cave when confronted by the collections Lt

Unregistered

No United Way

We must make a stand here and now just like leftist leaders make a stand against us. I’ll donate to whoever I want. You can take that United Way card and shove it in the trash can with the face mask as well. BLM is Marxist/Godless/ and wants to destroy the father in the home.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So says everyone every year and then they cave when confronted by the collections Lt
    I’ haven’t donated one cent to their forced donation/extortion program and I have been here many years.

Unregistered
    You heard the collection Capt (newly promoted in D3), he wants 100% participation and you will cave in and put something on that card

Unregistered
    You heard the collection Capt (newly promoted in D3), he wants 100% participation and you will cave in and put something on that card
    Well tell the "Collections Captain", if it is important enough to him for 100% participation then donate from his personal funds.

Unregistered

Wrong!

“100 percent participation” Does not mean donating, it means either logging in to that United way BLM website or filling out a paper card. Mine will have a big fat zero on them just like they do every year. I participated. See, 100 percent!

Unregistered
    Someone figure out how to donate “0” on the website and fill us all in so we can get back to
    work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast